Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Any tips on how to be friendly and more sociable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Princessx33

Princessx33

Be yourself and don't be afraid to get more contact with other ppl be confident while talking and don't say in ur mind "ooh I don't know them, how will they react" mostly ppl think about that, "what I will say is stupid they don't like me", don't try to act like someone else be like a person like you're online and I am the same in real life and in game. people that know me in real life say that I am very different compared to other people but that's my thing and on that people know me, and don't hate me. It's about what you say and mostly people won't react irritating or annoying at the first time be good while meeting someone new that you don't know, I was funny on the first time and they knew that of me and said like "hey that's him" show something of yourself where they can remind you from, first impression is the mfost important one.
Well you see from what I learned I don't like to go and say hi and meet new people right away I observe how they act first,I choose my friends I don't want to be friends with the boys who keep joking about sexual content or girls that keep talking about youtubers.I want friends that are loyal and can understand me.thanks for the tip

OP
OP
Princessx33

Princessx33

ill answer the title question
First of all dont get into arguemnts commonly
Secondly help people out if you see people who need help dont just ignore them or wait for someone else
Also get involved more on the chat,be more active,tell people who you are
But be yourself ,being fake is never good
Thanks,and I don't get into arguments all the time and bullying isn't an often thing in my current class just noisy very very noisy

Last edited:
OP
OP
Princessx33

Princessx33

I'm a jerk offline AND online so there's not that much contrast in my life j:
I did have problems with fitting in a group since my music taste is really different from everybody in my class and I've had a lot of problems about that but hey, people should be different because that's what makes us humans so don't complain about the things that you like and the others don't, try finding common ground with them with something else...or just kill the ones you don't like
Thanks for the tip,trying finding common ground would be difficult but I'll try :)

OP
OP
Princessx33

Princessx33

Also I didn't think so many people replied.Many thanks to all of you <3

DirkieXP

Banned
So first of all, making friends is not about knowing before you start talking that you have the same interest, but when you get to know each other, seeing that you have some subjects which you both like. Always try to be interested in their well-being, ask how their tests went, how they are feeling.... etcetera etcetera...
I know it is hard for some people to start talking to a person they do not even know. I felt the same for a long time, but now I just take a deep breath, introduce myself and keep the conversation going. Some of those people are now really close friends to me.
So:
-Smile
-Be interested
-Don't think, just go and talk to new people everyday. Start with a girl/boy who is sitting next to you in class, or the person that you meet in a shop, or in the supermarket. Those people you don't know, are probably really nice people and there is nothing to be scared of.
-Keep the conversation going. Try to keep bringing up subjects, just don't let the conversation die. And you might say:"But I don't know what to say". That is not true, you are just thinking of things in your head, and disliking them, because you are afraid this person might judge you. But wait what: this is a random person you don't even know, so stop caring what they think!
-And the last advice is: You do not need many friends, you only need those who are real friends.

I hope this helped you, and if you have any questions you can always PM me :)

Opticlulz

Veteran
Just drink some warm milk at night and a glass of chocolate milk in the morning and you'll be fine.

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
6th grade
Yea high five :p
Im in 6th too and we all r kinda like frndz...
Idk about the western schools if u study in them but we all like frnds...
SO i think just wait for some more time and u guys might make good frnds of each other...also try talking to some of the students

AbedKilani

Veteran
Could you help a bit with this tip?I try being funny and they all give me the "weird" look except for Hans and Kirk

As I said, refer to old stuff, keep trying to make em laugh. It might not always work. Different people have different choices of what to laugh on. They can laugh sometimes and might not laugh. Keep trying. Oh, and don't make the teacher mad. That's the last thing you'd wanna do.

Status
Not open for further replies.