Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Any tips on how to clutch game in bedwars 4s? when your the only one left and no bed.

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
IGN
Toxic_Gear
First You should go mid & get 8 emes & put then in ur echest so you can use them later for clutching or something. First for clutching you should get 4 pots(3 jump & 1 speed) then 1 pearl, then get dias for prot 2 & sharp & also haste because it let's you break faster & hit faster you shoud also get diamond armor, iron sword, kb stick, blocks, ladders, gaps, hay bale(use it to take less fall damage), fireballs, tnt, & tools. TRY TO ALSO TAKE LESS FIGHTS & You can wait for Bed Destruction but I prefer you try to break it

List of Items you NEED to CLUTCH

1. 1 or 2 Pearl
2. 2 Haybale
3. Gaps
4. Fireball
5. Iron Sword
6. Diamond Armor
7. Jumo & Seed
8. Fireball
9. Tools
10. TNT

Those are the things you need most while CLUTCHING
tell me why tf would you buy hay bells when ladders exist. Hay bells do less damage but ladders do 0 damager. For god sake use ladders

dovil

Rare Pika
Any tips on how to clutch game in bedwars 4s? when your the only one left and no bed.
I have done a 1v4 clutch in bedwars and the thing you need for it is jump potion, TNT, diamond sword, and diamond armor

After your bed is broke the enemy will target the next team this is the time for you to collect emeralds carefully and if you have skills the game is yours