Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

slayfoxjr7

Hello everyone,
I am slayfoxjr7
i am a Old Minecraft Player who played minecraft for Over 7 - 8 whole Years, i am Now 17 years old and i do stuff like Coding , Moding things, Helping people in other severs that i am staff on and Chilling with my work and love doing my hobbies . i have been seen the sever grow very fastly and I am happy to meet people and Staff members in here. I am working for few severs and I am Friends with People like Fireboy707 who is good friend of mine. And yeah thanks Staff memebers for working hard on this sever and i hope that i will apply for staff some day also I will promise that form now on i will try my best to Help and be Active.
I wish All of u a Merry Christmas.

Thank you

-Slayfoxjr7

Mute

Great Reporter
Hi slay, I'm freetim
Nice to meet you
Good luck with your staff application!!
Have fun playing here!

Blazemon

The Pika
Hi, you sound like a nice guy. Sorry for not having much success with staff app since ur not staff rn. Even without staff rank ur still a valuable member like every1 is. Have fun!

OP
OP
slayfoxjr7

slayfoxjr7

Hi, you sound like a nice guy. Sorry for not having much success with staff app since ur not staff rn. Even without staff rank ur still a valuable member like every1 is. Have fun!

Thanks for the nice guy and AS For the staff app , it was like 1 or 2 years ago and i was trolling but now i am not and i want everyone to be happy :D and i like the Pika's Staff memebers.