I am khalileou

Search

khalileou

Pika Member
I am 15 years old I started playing pika 2 years ago or more when dutchminerhd was the leader and I stopped and came back in these few months I had good memories in (skyblocks - opactions - oprison )and I met great people -Sevd-HakunaMyfapa-Mrfatsojr-shuuchu-ccps-captaingeo-Zquizle-ibaenana-stealth_banana-Truemute-Fawfgaw-Zsniqe-zsebass-didemi and his brother-zaka-777corban777-giogio777-schnitzel-saaiber-nolife-FIRE_PLAYER-loliloop and so many others.
now i got banned in pika for a reason. and i want to say ty for all the staff and all the people who worked hard on this server . this server is so good with great fair staff and i am sorry ruzyxo i didn't mean to put you in a bad position it was my fault and i admit it i left the discord server leaving all my friends behind i want to start a new white page with other game and please the people i blocked i hope you don't understaind wrong i did that because seeing you in my friends list will make me remember all the memories and i have pictures of my friends

View: https://imgur.com/a/xlCa7cI

Attachments

Last edited: