Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hello! I'm banned! lol

Sulcrus_

Pika Lover
Hi I am Very Sorry to hear that innocent players got banned , I think u should try emailing the parent company of pika (CraftiGames)

Link - CraftiGames
As I know they did not do much as manager of server are different so I guess contacting head Management should be a thing.

FreePalestine

The Pika
I'm late to this thread but ig it's io conflict. You can try restarting your router, it works sometimes. Also was there any reply to ur appeal? It should me accepted if it is an ip conflict

OP
OP
B

BBOTAA

Hi I am Very Sorry to hear that innocent players got banned , I think u should try emailing the parent company of pika (CraftiGames)

Link - CraftiGames
Honestly I'm kinda over this.
Being banned without any proof and treated unprofessionally left and right like this has left a sour taste. I don't think even if i get unbanned I'll be playing on the server anymore.
At this point is really just to clear my name an some other players, and show how things are being dealt with which is in a horrendous Ilogical way.
Also thank you for the suggestion and info.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

BBOTAA

Well what did I say somewhere above this thread, I waited more then a week made a new appeal, and now got denied because I made second appeal lol

heart_face

Great Reporter
Well what did I say somewhere above this thread, I waited more then a week made a new appeal, and now got denied because I made second appeal lol
That's sad and kind of funny at the same time.

OP
OP
B

BBOTAA

Right?
The irony, hypocrisy, and ridiculousness all at the same time of now stating a rule, but still haven't told me what rule I was banned for. How can it not be funny.
And the lack of sympathy, respect and dignity of giving a clear fair response when i asked.
No common sense or self consciousness at all. lol smh

OP
OP
B

BBOTAA

Nope, not a discord user, don't really like to use socials or 3rd party apps for anything. Having google and youtube spamming ads is enough for me.

sweetvicky

Right?
The irony, hypocrisy, and ridiculousness all at the same time of now stating a rule, but still haven't told me what rule I was banned for. How can it not be funny.
And the lack of sympathy, respect and dignity of giving a clear fair response when i asked.
No common sense or self consciousness at all. lol smh
Bbota, I wrote a new appeal and got accepted, try writing a new appeal

OP
OP
B

BBOTAA

First I wish good holidays to all of you :)
Discord is ad free, still collects your data and sells it to company's who do ads. It's a personal choice to who you give your data to sell, and I don't like doing it out of principal.
And my 2nd appeal that i made almost 2weeks after the first one, got denied for the simple reason that i made ''too many appeals'',like i said it would happen some post above in this thread, and I got 2 warning points for it which expire in march.
So now I'm banned, got warning points, and still after more then a month don't know why. No staff responded when i contacted.
So as i don't want to escalate things, for something ridiculous and insane as this situation. I'll just sit out maybe make an appeal after the warning points expire so there is no more excuses and or decisions in bad faith. Or at least I hope that is the case. Or maybe i will just never play on this server while the staff members that handled the situation are still staff.

sweetvicky

First I wish good holidays to all of you :)
Discord is ad free, still collects your data and sells it to company's who do ads. It's a personal choice to who you give your data to sell, and I don't like doing it out of principal.
And my 2nd appeal that i made almost 2weeks after the first one, got denied for the simple reason that i made ''too many appeals'',like i said it would happen some post above in this thread, and I got 2 warning points for it which expire in march.
So now I'm banned, got warning points, and still after more then a month don't know why. No staff responded when i contacted.
So as i don't want to escalate things, for something ridiculous and insane as this situation. I'll just sit out maybe make an appeal after the warning points expire so there is no more excuses and or decisions in bad faith. Or at least I hope that is the case. Or maybe i will just never play on this server while the staff members that handled the situation are still staff.
The thing is, I made my appeal exactly a month after I made the first one

OP
OP
B

BBOTAA

I don't see how it's something relevant, if I didn't nothing wrong 2 weeks ago, i didn't do it after a month or a year.
The time premise is just irrelevant in this case.

sweetvicky

I don't see how it's something relevant, if I didn't nothing wrong 2 weeks ago, i didn't do it after a month or a year.
The time premise is just irrelevant in this case.
Yes that's true, but they accepted after a month with a new appeal

DeIetedUser

Epic Pika
Well i still have no idea why I'm even banned, as you can see their messages haven't been very clear. Not for the ban reason or the denying of the appeal.
Communication haven't been great, to say the least.
I tried contacting the person who denied my appeal but they still haven't gotten back to me, i left a message on their profile since i don't really use discord.
I'll just be waiting a few more days, maybe after that i will make another appeal or something. It's just weird that I'm still left without an answer or the motive.
I checked the rules page and there really isn't many infractions that would award a permanent ban on the first offense, so I'm waiting for them to tell me which one i broke, how and when preferably.
Good luck with both of your appeals. But stuff has been weird so far...
i think they belive you are bb8 cuz of bb in your name , so no smart 🤦‍♂️

Anuly

Veteran
Well I've been absent from survival for a little time, about a week now since i got sick and was in bed for most of the week.
To my surprise i got permanently banned, dated from yesterday day 17, so i was banned even tough i haven't played all week.
No reason was given, it says the ban hammer has spoken, since someone must feel edgy and super professional, because i can totally appeal that reason and make a case for it right? right...

But the reason for this post is not to throw shade at whoever did that, as unqualified of a staff as they may be. It's to inform people who may have been wondering why i haven't been playing.
I was sick and now apparently i'm banned because ''the ban hammer has spoken''.
Everyone have fun o/
It's a default ban message when you don't enter anything as reason.. lol
Anyways, as you mentioned, feel free to appeal if you think its false!

Parlyy

Great Reporter
It's a default ban message when you don't enter anything as reason.. lol
Anyways, as you mentioned, feel free to appeal if you think its false!
Weird how people think they got banned for no reason 😂