Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hello! I'm banned! lol

Parlyy

Great Reporter
If he is innocent why isnt he unbanned like others like anyname for example.Stop trynna hide your friend .Oh and also for you BBOTAA yea my account might be 1 year old but I managed if not 10 times more than what you did in 5 years atleast 5 times more so keep up with you lies and trynna prove you are innocent.I can not belive that someone like you is using the past to technically "defeat" someone or make him shut up. Do you really think I care about my punishments? If you do then you should probably think that twice.I couldnt be more proud for myself than what I have managed on this server. Ton of dupers are banned because of me and you still think I care for my punishments?Oh and saybye I would love to see a proof that I actually duped with others :) cause thats not what marktin said :)

If he is innocent why isnt he unbanned like others like anyname for example.Stop trynna hide your friend .Oh and also for you BBOTAA yea my account might be 1 year old but I managed if not 10 times more than what you did in 5 years atleast 5 times more so keep up with you lies and trynna prove you are innocent.I can not belive that someone like you is using the past to technically "defeat" someone or make him shut up. Do you really think I care about my punishments? If you then you probably gotta think that twice.Oh and saybye I would love to see a proof that Iactually duped with others :) cause thats not what marktin said :)
go dupe your ass off when you get unbanned in 6 months or if you ban evade again

OP
OP
B

BBOTAA

If he is innocent why isnt he unbanned like others like anyname for example.Stop trynna hide your friend .Oh and also for you BBOTAA yea my account might be 1 year old but I managed if not 10 times more than what you did in 5 years atleast 5 times more so keep up with you lies and trynna prove you are innocent.I can not belive that someone like you is using the past to technically "defeat" someone or make him shut up. Do you really think I care about my punishments? If you do then you should probably think that twice.I couldnt be more proud for myself than what I have managed on this server. Ton of dupers are banned because of me and you still think I care for my punishments?Oh and saybye I would love to see a proof that I actually duped with others :) cause thats not what marktin said :)
I'll tell you why i'm not unbanned, because I don't use discord and don't go bother people there, I try to use the proper means, which was make an appeal. Simple.And using what past? you are CURRENTLY banned, at this very moment. What you have accomplished is being banned for Discrimination,sexual content, duping, between others in 1 year, and not long ago either, this very same year. You don't care about that and are proud. Go see a psychologist.
I'm not trying to shut you up or win anything, but clearly it would be best if you crawled back to the hole you got out from, the more you talk the more other people can see what you truly are.
Also you are asking for proof from what saybye is saying, but you have no problem at all accusing me of lying and cheating without a single shred of proof because i really didn't do nothing. Do you see how ironic is that? and how much hypocrisies is in it?
So do a favor to yourself, try to better yourself and don't talk anymore, you are just making yourself look terrible, it's sad.

OP
OP
B

BBOTAA

yea there isnt any evidence btw
I choose to take it because nobody provided any evidence or even the motive why i was banned.
There was theories and speculation, i never actually got to know why. Still to this day.
But I decided I'll just be the bigger man and take the high road because I'm actually an adult. Kids shouldn't be given any type of power or responsibility if they don't how to handle it or to use it fairly and with due process. Otherwise this situations happen.