Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hello, i'm "Lean"

ILikeToTakeLean

Great Reporter
Hi, i'm a Minecraft player since almost 5 years.
I used to start playing Minecraft, because there wasn't any other game that made fun at that point, and i bought it just to try some "Bad games". However, Minecraft turned out to be a great game, and i started playing it more often.
Here some stuff about me:
I'm currently 16 years old, and you can call me either "Lean" or "Tyga". (I'm a boy btw) Pikanetwork is actually the only server i play, besides hypixel. I like to go swim, and i like to code Discord bots. I'm a pretty introvert guy, but once you get to know me, i'm actually a nice guy you can talk to. I'm rarely toxic, and i would say that i'm pretty mature. I speak fluent german, and english. I learned italian, but sadly i stopped learning it, so i can't fluently speak it, but i can understand the most of it. That's basically the general stuff you need to know about me, if you want to play some rounds Skywars or Bedwars with me, you can invite me into a party/send me a friend request!

Titan: ILikeToTakeLean
Discord: down bad#8487

Last edited:

Slayton2007

Legendary Pika
I used to start playing Minecraft, because there wasn't any other game that made fun at that point, and i bought it just to try some "Bad games". However, Minecraft turned out to be a great game, and i started playing it more often.
I'm currently 16 years old, and you can call me either "Lean" or "Tyga". (I'm a boy btw) Pikanetwork is actually the only server i play, besides hypixel. I like to go swim, and i like to code Discord bots. I'm a pretty introvert guy, but once you get to know me, i'm actually a nice guy you can talk to. I'm rarely toxic, and i would say that i'm pretty mature. I speak fluent german, and english. I learned italian, but sadly i stopped learning it, so i can't fluently speak it, but i can understand the most of it. That's basically the general stuff you need to know about me, if you want to play some rounds Skywars or Bedwars with me, you can invite me into a party/send me a friend request!

Its really good to see that you have a liking to minecraft, since the whole of this community does, its nice to see your quite skilled and are more mature then other 16 year olds

Mute

Great Reporter

Hello Lean, I'm freetim
nice to meet you!
Have fun playing on pika network!

Blazemon

The Pika

Henlo me friend :)
me are rober. :)
didn't know u've forums acc :)
hi :)

Slayton2007

Legendary Pika
Good :)
I'm always active on forums :)
Sometimes it happens so i'm not active all day :)
But that's fine :)
We gonna be talky more from now on :)
:)
Thats pog 🙂
I am sometimes very active on forums 🙂
Sometimes not 🙂
Ill try my best to be active and talk to you guys 🙂
🙂

Lt_PickaxeMan

Rare Pika

hello i am noob at pvp
i jitter click