Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

yolocraft01

I was wondering if we could get more staff cause people like register99 and clear are making the game really annoying for us.
Instead of just Name banning we could also use different bans (Yes I know there are ways to get past it). thanks

King_Y

instead they banned me fo nothing it says speed but it was a skywars game insane I took w speed potion then after somewhile I got banned

SnugglyRage

Pika Member
we dont need staff.. theres a lot of staff already and theyre active.. what we need is better anti cheat and IP BAN on hackers

CobraRetalion

Pika Member
Well if im a staff i can help you all i can ban all hackers because i online everyday it will make you guys enjoy real pvp but i cant this month, maybe i will applu for staff next month

Mr. Villager

Pika Member
Instant of making a thread to get more message to be a staff YOU can record them and report them here!Staff are active but each one of them have a time zone 10% or 15% are hackers can bypass all anti cheats the only one i know that they also can bypass it but it's annoying for them is spartan plugin but it's bugged they have to config it to make it better.

Please do not open a new one for just saying that we need more staff and a new anti cheat.It's great it's just you being lazy not RECORDING them or not reporting them.

I will try my best to get these 2 tho.

HyperRSmash

Veteran
instead they banned me fo nothing it says speed but it was a skywars game insane I took w speed potion then after somewhile I got banned
Make ban appeal

Well if im a staff i can help you all i can ban all hackers because i online everyday it will make you guys enjoy real pvp but i cant this month, maybe i will applu for staff next month
Make a staff apply. Staff dont promote members cause of threads :/

Chivaro

Even if they do get an IP ban, there is another way around that.
Well said my comrade, even if they get ip-banned they could easily bypass by using a vpn. Meaning they connect to another ip and they can get on the server again (not the account that got banned but another account) so it basically would be useless to ip-ban them even if we wanted to. Take @U-RITE for example. He has bypassed his ban multiple times without us even noticing. I mean eventually he got caught but I don't know how that happened. I mean I'm sure there's alternative for this issue but I don't have enough knowledge about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.