Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hackers

SubjectZero

Hello Everybody.

I was playing and building in the Creative server and somebody was shooting very weird fireworks. He gave me the fireworks and i tested it. Its name was "the GOD fireworks!!" and there was a yellow text that said "Spawned in creative by psyberboy". I asked the guy that gave me the fireworks that how he got these. And he said admins gave me it. And He gave me a shulker box. It was full of super op stuff including spawn eggs names supersized Phantom. there was a invisible potions too. The egg spawned lightning bolts. Then he killed me while i was in creative. He accidantely said "he was stupid to not understand the hack". He probably tried to pm to somebody and failed. Please fix the hacker issues they are ruining the fun. (My grammar is bad sorry my main language is not English.) I also Have a screenshot.

Attachments

• hackers.png
    hackers.png
    247.8 KB · Views: 36

divertente

Great Reporter
Hello Everybody.

I was playing and building in the Creative server and somebody was shooting very weird fireworks. He gave me the fireworks and i tested it. Its name was "the GOD fireworks!!" and there was a yellow text that said "Spawned in creative by psyberboy". I asked the guy that gave me the fireworks that how he got these. And he said admins gave me it. And He gave me a shulker box. It was full of super op stuff including spawn eggs names supersized Phantom. there was a invisible potions too. The egg spawned lightning bolts. Then he killed me while i was in creative. He accidantely said "he was stupid to not understand the hack". He probably tried to pm to somebody and failed. Please fix the hacker issues they are ruining the fun. (My grammar is bad sorry my main language is not English.) I also Have a screenshot.
you can report them here - https://pika-network.net/forums/player-reports.150/ and also note: you may need a video evidence since just a screenshot doesn't look like enough

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
If you believe this player was using any sort of hacks you should report him here. https://pika-network.net/forums/player-reports.150/
Report them https://pika-network.net/forums/player-reports.150/ here and you must have video!! you can't report they with screen shot!
Good job guys! I am sure the thread owner needs 3 same reply in order to know how to report a player!

Seriously please stop doing this senseless things. it is just annoying and do no good for you. If you want to farm messages, go to suggestions amd provide some meaningful feedback instead.

MrStarfed

Rare Pika
Hello Everybody.

you can report them here - https://pika-network.net/forums/player-reports.150/ and also note: you may need a video evidence since just a screenshot doesn't look like enough

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
And please stop posting pointless things. It does no good for your nor others. Thank you.

Newroliser

Legendary Pika
Hello Everybody.

Just bully the hackers.

P.S. Pigman.

BjornNabuursss

Pika Lover
If you really want to help people, reply on threads that no one have answered yet instead of repeating the solution again.
You are the one saying we are farming messages while you are the one that has responded to this thread 6 times already.
Helping a person isn't a waste of time, there is nothing wrong with multiple people helping a person report at the right location.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
There is no problem in helping people, but the question is that is there really a need in giving the answer again when the player already got a valid response? Do you really expect that the questioner needs 10 exact same replies to finally solve the major issue? You said that there is nothing wrong with multiple people helping the same person to report at the right location. Yeah sure, if reporting a player is a really complicated process, and the people who are helping are guiding him nicely is absolutely fine. But what help did you offer? "If you believe this player was using any sort of hacks you should report him here. https://pika-network.net/forums/player-reports.150/". A message completely the same as the one replied above.

Help the people who are truly in need. Reply in the help lobby with the right solution, reply in the threads in which people need help but don't get a solution yet, but not repeat the solution in the same thread, there is absolutely no need to "help".

I am not going to go in-depth in defining what is post farming and what is not. I am also not going to reply to any further messages related to this which doesn't deserver to get that much attention.

Attachments

• 1644933187894.png
    1644933187894.png
    113.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

BjornNabuursss

Pika Lover
There is no problem in helping people, but the question is that is there really a need in giving the answer again when the player already got a valid response? Do you really expect that the questioner needs 10 exact same replies to finally solve the major issue? You said that there is nothing wrong with multiple people helping the same person to report at the right location. Yeah sure, if reporting a player is a really complicated process, and the people who are helping are guiding him nicely is absolutely fine. But what help did you offer? "If you believe this player was using any sort of hacks you should report him here. https://pika-network.net/forums/player-reports.150/". A message completely the same as the one replied above.

Help the people who are truly in need. Reply in the help lobby with the right solution, reply in the threads in which people need help but don't get a solution yet, but not repeat the solution in the same thread, there is absolutely no need to "help".

I am not going to go in-depth in defining what is post farming and what is not. I am also not going to reply to any further messages related to this which doesn't deserver to get that much attention.
I love the fact that you look at my messages but i rekon if i look for 10 minutes at your profile you would have done the same over 100x times.