Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hacker

ThundyMC

I'm hereby declaring that the Player : FDP30_44Lp is hacking, He did not bridge across islands then managed to get onto our base, He 1 hits players and he doesn't get damage, He can break though blocks, I have to Report the player so that He/She must be Terminated before He does anything worst.

OP
OP
ThundyMC

ThundyMC

I did not get a video evidence because i did not know there was a hacker and i already got killed before i could even record it

Neqromancer

Epic Pika
I did not get a video evidence because i did not know there was a hacker and i already got killed before i could even record it
If you don't have video evidence, there is nothing staff can do about it.
If it's just one time, leaving the situation alone and just going on with your day is the only thing you can do.

Newroliser

Legendary Pika
I'm hereby declaring that the Player : FDP30_44Lp is hacking, He did not bridge across islands then managed to get onto our base, He 1 hits players and he doesn't get damage, He can break though blocks, I have to Report the player so that He/She must be Terminated before He does anything worst.
A common FDP id user he would get banned before you even think of making report and then he would make an alt and come back again as usual.
(and would get banned again)