Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

GUIDE | All You Need To Know About Tokens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
What's up all Pika-Crafters,
Lately on OPSkyblock I realized that most of the newbies on the server don't have a fuzziest idea of what is the purpose of tokens and the enchants, hence here I am creating a thread to explain and clarify everything about tokens.

--------------------------------------------------[ What Are Tokens For?]----------------------------------------------------------
Tokens are used for special enchants that are usable on your Armor/Sword/Bow/Pickaxe. You can enchant them by right-clicking the signs at /warp tokens.

The Combat Enchantments Include [Skip This If You're A Minecraft Pro]

Protection [Usable On Armor] - This enchant helps to reduce damage dealt to you when you're wearing your armor.

Sharpness [Usable On Swords] - This enchant increases the damage dealt by your sword when you're attacking someone.

Power [Usable On Bows] - This enchant also has the same concept with Sharpness, except it's on bows.

Unbreaking [Usable On All Armor/Sword/Bow/Pickaxe] - My favorite enchant, it allows your said item to have more durability and last longer before it breaks.

The Tool Enchantments Include [Skip This Too If You Already Know This]

Efficiency [Usable On Picks] - This enchantment lets you mine blocks at a faster rate. Really useful if you want to get tons of lucky blocks in /warp mine and also save time.

Fortune [Usable On Picks] - Fortune. The Best Enchant in my opinion. If you're lucky, you can get more blocks/ores than usual with this enchant. For example, if your pick has Fortune 5, you have a chance to get 1-5 times of the block you've mined. Useful, I'd say.

Looting [Usable On Swords] - Same concept with Fortune, but instead of blocks, you can more drops from mobs. Useful when you are at a grinder.

Unbreaking is also in the Tool Enchantments.

The Special Enchantments Include

BedrockBreaker [Usable On Picks] - Just by looking at the name, you know what this enchantment does. It lets you break bedrocks in your island when you have more than one piece placed down. Remember, only in your island, and not the nether realm. Thanks to @Mr_Alansaari for correcting me.

Fly [Usable On Swords/Picks/Bows] - Makes you able to FLY upon holding your item that has this enchant. The most valuable enchant of all in the server. Remember, fly doesn't work at /warp pvp, and once you switch items in your hotbar you'll lose your ability to fly and fall straight towards the ground.

mcMMOExp [Usable On Swords/Picks/Bows] - It allows you to level up your mcMMO quicker than before. If you enchant this on your sword, your mcMMO Swords skill will level up quicker with each mob you killed with your said sword. Same goes with the pick and the bow.

Inquisitive [Usable On Swords/Picks/Bows] - Same concept with mcMMOExp, except it gives more EXP to your EXP bar rather than mcMMO levels.

That covers the Enchantments!

---------------------------------------------------[Average Price Of A Token]------------------------------------------------------

1 Token costs about 10k(If you're lucky) to 30k. If you're desperate, you can buy 1 token for 40k. A token that sells above 40k is daylight robbery. So remember, it's not worth it to buy a whole stack of tokens from /ah for 5mil.

--------------------------------------------------------[Withdrawing Tokens]--------------------------------------------------------

To redeem tokens, go to /warp tokens and click the [Withdraw] sign right infront of you to redeem tokens from your account. From there, you can proceed to /ah it or trade it.

----------------------------------------[Other Important Facts You Need To Know]-------------------------------------------

#1 : Don't enchant McmmoEXP on your pick. The staff had disabled the mcMMO for Mining since the last maintainence, so now mcMMOExp on picks are rendered useless. It can still be used while mining on your island, though.

#2 : When buying tokens from /ah, remember to look at the lore of the Token. (Lore is the caption beneath an item's name. In the case of the tokens, it reads "Hold it in your hand and Right-Click to redeem Tokens". If you see that it's Magma Cream don't directly buy it. Hover over the tokens and check if they have the proper name and lore. Some smart-alec donators that has access to /rename can rename a normal stack of Magma Cream to "Redeem Tokens" to make it look like they sell legitimate tokens. So, remember to check the lore of the tokens before you buy it.

2016-10-31_16.01.16.png

#3 : You can exchange 10 EXP levels for 1 token at /warp tokens! Do this by clicking the sign that has the title [EXP Ench] at /warp tokens.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's it! I hope this thread helped you in some ways and be sure to leave a "Like" or "Informative" or comment if it did! If I left out something about tokens that you know, comment!
Thanks so much for reading this everyone, I spent 1 hour typing this and my hands are sore.
I better have a rest before I combust xD

Link to Snorlax13's guide
https://pika-network.net/threads/top.23279/

~Hao

Last edited:

bert_narciso

gawddam dis thread is so long my eyes explode . kep on makin dese guides bro <3
yu also shoud get helper rank

DiyaDaBeast

Now i have proof for knobs telling me i sold half a stack for 3 mil trying to rob me xD

TBNR_mark

thanks sir !! now i know what is the use of special enchantments!! but i have a question,is the axe can be useful to mcMMOExp?

Mr_Alansaari

Pika Lover
Well done guide!

I just want to correct/add:

Bedrock breaker can break bedrock on your island if you have more than 1 piece placed down! you cannot break the only bedrock in your island spawn!

MCMmoEXP on pick is usefull if you are mining in your island! its only disabled in /warp mine!

OP
OP
Haoiscoll

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
Well done guide!

I just want to correct/add:

Bedrock breaker can break bedrock on your island if you have more than 1 piece placed down! you cannot break the only bedrock in your island spawn!

MCMmoEXP on pick is usefull if you are mining in your island! its only disabled in /warp mine!
Thanks for your information bro, editing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.