Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Go fix your console

Toliya

Pika Lover
go fix your cute console kicking on 12cps and not kicking cheaters on 6 blocks, awesome console

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
go fix your fucking console kicking on 12cps and not kicking cheaters on 6 blocks retarded console
Lmao its ur problem. Everyone clicks 10+ CPSand no one gets kicked often. It's like sometimes just sometimes. You get kicked only when u click like 20 or 30 cps

Peach

Lmao its ur problem. Everyone clicks 10+ CPSand no one gets kicked often. It's like sometimes just sometimes. You get kicked only when u click like 20 or 30 cps
Youre so wrong, its not just sometimes, and its not when your cps is 20-30, you cant know when you will get kicked, that happends randomly, i clicked 12 cps, i got kicked in first 10 seconds. They need to fix it.

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Youre so wrong, its not just sometimes, and its not when your cps is 20-30, you cant know when you will get kicked, that happends randomly, i clicked 12 cps, i got kicked in first 10 seconds. They need to fix it.
Maybe it's a bug idk but I never got kicked for 12 CPS. Of its a big, then report it in the bug thingie

dagode

Veteran
I don't see any problems with the console but actualy with the anticheat. And that is not the right section to post that. By the way players have nothing to do with the changes of the anticheat, final word comes from the owners.And if they dont want it to change then it wont be.

OP
OP
Toliya

Toliya

Pika Lover
I don't see any problems with the console but actualy with the anticheat. And that is not the right section to post that. By the way players have nothing to do with the changes of the anticheat, final word comes from the owners.And if they dont want it to change then it wont be.
If you dont see, we see problems with the console so dont need to reply with pointless message

dagode

Veteran
If you dont see, we see problems with the console so dont need to reply with pointless message
Players do get a lot of false kicks,bans cause of the anticheat, thats what i meant.

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Players do get a lot of false kicks,bans cause of the anticheat, thats what i meant.
i just got banned yesterday while i was building my pumpkin farm because theserver was lagging and the blocks were placing as ghost/invisible blo ks and i was look away from screen while still placing blocks in the game so i didnt notice it or i wouldve stopped lmao. the anticheat is bad ngl but what can the server do? if they remove this feature, then scaffolders would go bonking. and u dont want a scaffolder in ur game. if they remove any 1 feature of the anticheat, u gonna see hackers in each game. so i guess the anticheat is good but the false bans arent great

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
go fix your cute console kicking on 12cps and not kicking cheaters on 6 blocks, awesome console
1. You shouldn't sweat.
2. You are probably playing on version higher than 1.8.9.
3. Your connection is probably from the Moon.
4. If you can make "working" anticheat then sure go on. Good luck.

OP
OP
Toliya

Toliya

Pika Lover
1. You shouldn't sweat.
2. You are probably playing on version higher than 1.8.9.
3. Your connection is probably from the Moon.
4. If you can make "working" anticheat then sure go on. Good luck.
1. i dont sweat
2. i play 1.8.9
3.I have best ping on opfac
4.dont reply if you dont agree

Hellific

Veteran
Hello,

Most of the times 12 CPS does not cause any problems such as kicks or bans. It usually kicks when you have a high ping or the TPS is incredibly low. We highly discourage clicking methods which give out high-CPS.

Avoid clicking that high and you will have no issues.

Unawarely

The Pika
Idk but I've never been kicked, banned, warned, or punished any way in pika network. I have not been given a verbal warning even. It sounds like you just have to follow the rules.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Idk but I've never been kicked, banned, warned, or punished any way in pika network. I have not been given a verbal warning even. It sounds like you just have to follow the rules.
I'd love to use my facepalm reaction here

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Probably lives in America and has 2 ping lol. It banned for 10 mins in skyblock cuz server was lagging and I was placing dirt that didn't register and was ghost blocks pog

Unawarely

The Pika
Probably lives in America and has 2 ping lol. It banned for 10 mins in skyblock cuz server was lagging and I was placing dirt that didn't register and was ghost blocks pog
Americans have like 90 ping at the absolute lowest besides maybe some territories in the Atlantic ocean. The server is hosted in france (Europe)