Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Future of Classic Sky Block?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaPizza

Veteran
After a series of hacking attacks on the server, players are yet in confusion over when they can continue playing normally again?

Inspite of a rollback, the hacking was done once again and the server was left in anarchy. Will these attacks stop?

Rumors of a server reset are also circulating and are becoming more believable after the players were informed of an update.

At this moment of confusion, we are sure the staff are doing their best to solve the issue. However, an official statement on wether or not, there will be a server reset would definitely be appreciated by players.

MECHAME

Veteran
Classic Skyblock will get a reset as soon as Pika's Administration are done with the new updates that are coming.

Stay Tuned! ;)

ZezzoTV

Legendary Pika
Will Op Sb also get reset on this update or only csb

MrRavagen

Epic Pika
Really helps to know which day will we even get the update.
I just want to know which day I can join and play normally Classic SkyBlock..

So far I know there will be reset or rollback, but when will that happen..?
Which day can I continue building my island & play normally, because for now if I build something, it will go bye bye after either reset or rollback.

EpicMaster1

After a series of hacking attacks on the server, players are yet in confusion over when they can continue playing normally again?

Inspite of a rollback, the hacking was done once again and the server was left in anarchy. Will these attacks stop?

Rumors of a server reset are also circulating and are becoming more believable after the players were informed of an update.

At this moment of confusion, we are sure the staff are doing their best to solve the issue. However, an official statement on wether or not, there will be a server reset would definitely be appreciated by players.
Forget doing roll-backs and resets its just going to annoy the regular players like you and me.If you reset or roll-back the server the hacker will just hack again you rather patch the bug and ban all the people with insane balances.

Xcalibur

Pika Lover
Maybe I will stop doing my island in classic skyblock because rollbacks might happen because of those hackers ;-;

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
Forget doing roll-backs and resets its just going to annoy the regular players like you and me.If you reset or roll-back the server the hacker will just hack again you rather patch the bug and ban all the people with insane balances.

The hacking isn't really the major reason of a possible reset. As some of you have heard, Pika network is undergoing updates in all its server. That includes sky block.

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika

The hacking isn't really the major reason of a possible reset. As some of you have heard, Pika network is undergoing updates in all its server. That includes sky block.

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
One I come back I wonder which team I will join!

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Imma buy a new computer if I can just to play skyblock. If I see like ONE SINGLE BAT I crash.

Have a lovely day,
Death

ThaWither

Epic Pika
For PiKa It Need A Anti_Hack Because About 60% Of Pika Players Are Hacking !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.