Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

From 2013 To 2017 (Good bye everyone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MortalStriker

Veteran
Aye bro, long time no see. It's been fun while it lasted tho. I sure won't forget out pvp and teamspeak days tho. Also, remember I'm not entirely dead tho, just not active with the Pika scene at all, so you'll see me on teamspeak at random nights, but if u want you can dm your discord and we can chat on there. It's been fun, gl to you and whatever you end up doing. Stay blessed g.

Stavon

Pika Member
Don't remember who you are, I've probably met you...somewhere. Anywho, I wish you the best of luck. Hope you come back soon....(wink)

OP
OP
AbdurhmanHD

AbdurhmanHD

Pika Lover
Aye bro, long time no see. It's been fun while it lasted tho. I sure won't forget out pvp and teamspeak days tho. Also, remember I'm not entirely dead tho, just not active with the Pika scene at all, so you'll see me on teamspeak at random nights, but if u want you can dm your discord and we can chat on there. It's been fun, gl to you and whatever you end up doing. Stay blessed g.
dude longg timeeee <3 <3 dude add me discordd i really wont forget someone like you <3 <3 this my discord bro : ๖ۣۜ๖̶̶̶ζ͜͡Yoman - Darkside⦕#2225 add meee !!

Kawithomas

Goodbye! I maybe do not know you. But like everyone says DAB on the haters. And this is just a tip. NEVER EVER let other people giving your sad feelings i know nothing about you, But wat I know is if you get hate the haters will regret one time how bad it feels to get hate.

OP
OP
AbdurhmanHD

AbdurhmanHD

Pika Lover
Goodbye! I maybe do not know you. But like everyone says DAB on the haters. And this is just a tip. NEVER EVER let other people giving your sad feelings i know nothing about you, But wat I know is if you get hate the haters will regret one time how bad it feels to get hate.
bye <3

Status
Not open for further replies.