Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Good Bye Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

boiQMM

Epic Pika
Greetings Pika-Crafters,
Its been a year or two since I've joined pika-network. I hate to admit it, The community was the best one I have ever been on. My reason for leaving pika network is because i have nothing really to do on the server, i mean after spending so much money on it, really its nothing. I'm gonna mention some dudes here and say something about them,
1: @PizzaMC: Best bud of mine who also accepted my first staff application. So long buddy <3
2: @TheBearKingHD: He is one of the best persons i have met in my life. Don't mess with him or he wont leave you alive, Strick admin and a very job caring person.
3: @Snorlax13HD: My best trainer and one of the best admins. He trained me to the best and i was able to pass my trial period because of him in 11 days :) Ily <3
4: @SmashArmsHD: My kit-pvp bud <3 Ily bro and your awesome pvp and you used to give me kits xD <3
5: @Izha: My bff <3 and the most annoying skid ever. Asks for prem accounts all the time lmao. You ma G <3
6: @WhysomadHD: Awesome trainer.
7: @IndieDemon: Most annoying person alive.
8: @DODE2K: No words for him Loooool Madridiot looooool get rekt in elclassico.
9: @ChairmanSB: One of my best buddies and skyblock partner who motivated me to join the team.
10: @DoXyYHD: My G and the ban stealer.
11: @MasterDandy: Best Bud <3
12: @KingAttackzz: My G <3

I'm sorry if i missed any, these people are the best ones i know personally and i know they wont be disappointing me in the coming generations, my time has come to leave pika-network, might come for 2-5 minutes just to say hi or hello to all my friends in-game and just to see how the server is going, Good Bye everyone :)
Regards,
QMMZilla(Ex - Staff//Legend(Kit-pvp) SkyPaladin(Skyblock) Op Pick(Prison)

Last edited:

KingAttackzz

Epic Pika
You were one of the best Pvp helpers who was everyday online! But it's sad to see that you were demoted... I will stay in touch with you on discord! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.