Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

From 2013 To 2017 (Good bye everyone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbdurhmanHD

Pika Lover
this is the end of my way in pika, i tried to leave pika many times, but i always was returne to pika after some days, but this time i'm sure that i will never back . i did alot of bad things in old that makes me got hated by some people from this server. i did think a lot to leave pika, and now i decided . i really cant stay in server that most of people hates me and pissed me off to leave. i know that is hard to leave becouse i have a friends on pika that loves me and want me to stay and good old moments , but i really cant stay i hate that feel being hated by others. i will leave minecraft forever tho becouse i started play minecraft on pika and now im leaveing pika , so i started here and ill leave here.
thanks for everyone who really cares about me, and all old friends Semific and umz2k9 and DrunKnTerrorists and Mrfatso and Mralex and strongboy and polza and alot alot of friends .... @TheBearKingHD this is my last tag to you be happy man, @oMeteor i never hated you man, good bye ,@DutchminerHD thx for your all help you did to me thats alot of good things from you man, @Robin Nijmeijer i was sad about what you said about me but its ok you good man and you did alot of good things to me ,@Machaku good man and good staff member keep up man, @ChairmanSB anyway man you did your job idk if you really hate me or not but its ok good luck and keep up, @IndieDemon yo man big love to you @Dqarkness im sorry bro for everything bad i did do to you ,@DusanVasicCoa your good staff tho good bye man @Lavandu thx for ban my alt abdurhman1 for reason leaveing <3 ,@CAgaming02 good times with you on kit pvp good bye bro <3 ,@Draegoner good bye ,@salwaswemi good bye ,@MortalStriker idk where are you bro but i really missed you and from now ill miss you more i love you bro good bye ,@SlimeGodPvP good bye bro <3 and alot alot good bye all i just hope pika back like old stronger .

Big love from abdurhman1 ( hatem jamlaoui )
this my facebook account if anyone needs me https://www.facebook.com/Hatem.jamlaoui.1
byeeee <3 <3 :'( :'(

MyMorningWood

Epic Pika
I hope you'll get somwhere in the future ;) Dont forget about me tho <3 I'll never forget you <3

ali99

Epic Pika
u replied to literately every comment here...i consider rethinking..

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
At first, I thought it was actually Boomclaw, turns out it was an imposter :rolleyes:. But hey, I bet you won'y quit, I went past making a few hundereds of good-bye threads, still haven't left Pika, teehee. Just because you are hated doesn't mean you gotta leave, besides, I doubt any people more than 5 hates you. We all have haters, no biggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.