Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

For Your SkyBlock Island Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

_SpookyGhost_

Guys Previously I Been Hacked On pika classic skyblock,these hackers us a skyblock exploit (adn something else) that dont have patched yet on the server and when they tpa to your island they somehow steal your account change passoword etc so...

FOR YOUR SKYBLOCK ISLAND SAFETY THERE ARE 3 STEPS FOR U TO BE SAFE

1. DO -IS LOCK!!!!!!!!! :none will be eble to hack u when your island is locked :)

2.DO NOT ACCEPT TPAs from unknown persons:they might see your level if u chatting and see how big level u are and just tpa to your island,use the skyblock exploit and easily hack u so never accept tpas from uknowns!!!!!!

temp

How is that even possible?
It's not even possible to get someone's password just by TPing to their IS, your passwords aren't even stored in the Skyblock server so it's physically impossible to do so.
(I'v never heard of an exploit like that.)
I call this a... False Alarm. xD

Last edited:

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
Guys Previously I Been Hacked On pika classic skyblock,these hackers us a skyblock exploit (adn something else) that dont have patched yet on the server and when they tpa to your island they somehow steal your account change passoword etc so...

FOR YOUR SKYBLOCK ISLAND SAFETY THERE ARE 3 STEPS FOR U TO BE SAFE

1. DO -IS LOCK!!!!!!!!! :none will be eble to hack u when your island is locked :)

2.DO NOT ACCEPT TPAs from unknown persons:they might see your level if u chatting and see how big level u are and just tpa to your island,use the skyblock exploit and easily hack u so never accept tpas from uknowns!!!!!!
so you said that there is 3 steps, but i see only 2. i think i need a doctor. something is wrong with my eyes.
also, how can someone ''hack'' you in that way. also, if they do something to your island, make a ban report or if your acc gets ''hacker'' *cough, then make support ticket. they will try to reply after few months even if answer has not been given, they will close it and it was worthless waiting the time *cough

Xcalibur

Pika Lover
Maybe they tped to your is, convinced you to join their server, and you joined in their server using the same password.

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I agree with Mechame, 99% of the time when a player says he or she has been hacked it's because of their faulty guidance, I suggest you to try to get your stuff back and if you can, make sure to be happy :)

Roy_

Legendary Pika
Or is the infamous chest glitch back yet again?

Moon_420

Banned
They can't steal your Password by coming to your island, Skyblock doesn't have any contact to the password data and anyway passwords are encrypted either way on good plugins not on all plugins

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Am I blind or not? Why are there 2 steps not three. I agree with everyone else.

nd618

Supporter
It's absurd, do you keep your password written on the sign? See sarcasm here? Me neither ...but they told me I'm sometimes sarcastic .

ThaWither

Epic Pika
Well In That time there is noting Impossible There is alot of Hackers in Pika Iwish if they Make a Anti_Hack so they cant Hack again and they will not try even to Hack !!!!

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Pika already has an anti-cheat. I know wat you are going to say, you are going to say that it is not banning hackers or it's just broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.