Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Fix your server

Status
Not open for further replies.

NGaming

Great Reporter
Well i agree that the server has major bugs that make it that the game is like ass. Also i got muted for saying ' shiss ' wow great job staff
Seriously don’t swear and you won’t be muted.

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Literally none can fucking play with that high ass ping. Do something about it for fuck sake. Also, water and lava on buhc are bugged af. They just merge with each other. Stop giving 0 fucks about your fucking ass server and try improving it. Idiots.
since this is a toxic post, meh gonna be toxic. coppa warning. read at your own risk xD

yo bitch the server is located in europe, not the servers fucking problem if your god damn ping is bad. its cuz your internet is shitty. get a better connection. (bruh my hands cant type more toxicity) also ping changes with your internet speed also! i was sitting at same place and playing skyblock. had 80 ping and 600 ping 5 secs later cuz i had switched to mobile data idk why

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Literally none can fucking play with that high ass ping. Do something about it for fuck sake. Also, water and lava on buhc are bugged af. They just merge with each other. Stop giving 0 fucks about your fucking ass server and try improving it. Idiots.
if u dont like the server, you are free to leave and play on a server u can find thats better

OP
OP
temptme_

temptme_

Pika Lover
if u dont like the server, you are free to leave and play on a server u can

since this is a toxic post, meh gonna be toxic. coppa warning. read at your own risk xD

yo bitch the server is located in europe, not the servers fucking problem if your god damn ping is bad. its cuz your internet is shitty. get a better connection. (bruh my hands cant type more toxicity) also ping changes with your internet speed also! i was sitting at same place and playing skyblock. had 80 ping and 600 ping 5 secs later cuz i had switched to mobile data idk why
Stfu you little ungrateful and ungraceful fucking cunt. Months have passed since I posted this you inbred son of a bitch. Ffs stop replying to this already.

JacePlayZ

The Pika
Please mind your language EVERYBODY. Not your dad's forums.

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
Yeah? So it's not the server's problem that everyone has more than 200ms all the time, It's our internet. Well, fuck you, that's my answer.
There is something called "Tps" that you can check in case of server lag, but we can't control player's ping. Also please follow the server rules before posting stuff and swearing in it.

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
Nope, they aren't doing shit. It's been like that for months now. Also, ping is the server's problem. It can't handle so many players in just one lobby. ffs
Just cause you can't see what they're doing, doesn't mean they're not doing anything. Behave and stop using these negative/disrespectful words

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
Stfu you little ungrateful and ungraceful fucking cunt. Months have passed since I posted this you inbred son of a bitch. Ffs stop replying to this already.
Delete the thread then and leave the server if you have problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.