Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Fix Practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

IsolatedReaper

Pika Lover
What I actually want to say is 2 simple things....First make the water and lava takeable cause it is really buggy and even when we take the source it persists.....Next what I want to say is to make blocks placeble on water I know there is a lot of spelling mistsakes,But pls forgive me

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Firstly, hi IsolatedReaper, wassup.

Second, the higher staff know about those glitches/bugs so they hopefully will be fixed soon enough after some other servers are remade. So, you just have to be patient and wait for it to be fixed.

Davidva

Veteran
Totaly agree with every fact you just mention about darkneZz. Placed should bee removable. Will also decrease the amount of camping players that maked unbreakable boxes.

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I agree as well, also, they should have a pick in the build kit so people can't just barricade themselves.

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I know some other servers that have this, maybe ask their creators how they got it to work ?

Moon_420

Banned
I know some other servers that have this, maybe ask their creators how they got it to work ?
I made a server using the same Plugin (ArenaPvP+) as Pika Network and it worked just fine i guess they have WorldGuard related issues or outdated version of ArenaPvP+ possibly

MmEXTREME

Veteran
I hope it gets fixed soon, because some players take advantages of it and just block them self up in ranked and that's is really annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.