Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

FidgetMidget

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spideyboy120

YO GOOOYYYSSSSSS me name is TheLegend27 and would like to talk about the majestic fidget spinners and how one could buy em.
1. go to your nearest Wendy's
2. ask if earth is flat
3. change your gender to trans
4. ?????????
5. profit

THERE ya go you now got free fidget spinners for life. I HOPE you guys liked it and please don't forget to press the tumb-up button and subscribe to my PH channel.

Peace out

ReportedScrub

I'm not Illuminati but I can confirm this works! I obtained my Midget-Spinner in less than 24 hours! Thank you for this wonderful tip, sir! If you want to know how my Midget Spinner looks like, there is a photo below;

Attachments

• midget-spinner-19921746.png
    midget-spinner-19921746.png
    89.7 KB · Views: 4
OP
OP
Spideyboy120

Spideyboy120

I'm not Illuminati but I can confirm this works! I obtained my Midget-Spinner in less than 24 hours! Thank you for this wonderful tip, sir! If you want to know how my Midget Spinner looks like, there is a photo below;
This is how mine looks like. It can easily beat any other fidget spinner without any effort at all.

Attachments

• IMG_1231.PNG
    IMG_1231.PNG
    456.6 KB · Views: 2

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I already have a fidget spinner. Now if you don't mind, stop bothering me with these threads.

nd618

Supporter
I do not really see point of finger spinner, that's a piece of plastic which is spinning, worth 10 euros ?

It supposedly prevents stress but honestly it creates it .

zMarcus

Epic Pika
I do not really see point of finger spinner, that's a piece of plastic which is spinning, worth 10 euros ?

It supposedly prevents stress but honestly it creates it .
Yeah I really don't see the point.I have a metal one which cost about $25 and i also dont see the point of spinners ._.

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
You fidget with them. That's why it's called a FIDGET SPINNER. But in other cases, it's useless. Who even invented it anyway?

ReportedScrub

You fidget with them. That's why it's called a FIDGET SPINNER. But in other cases, it's useless. Who even invented it anyway?

It's not useless for millions of people though. It's damn good to use if you're stressed out.

ItsKingEmka

To those who say fidget spinners are usefull then just keep it to ur self there is no need to hate cause if u do were gonna hate back its just that simple... :pI Roast: U say that cause u cant afford any :DD That was bad Im sorry for that roast :O
I'm just saying

nd618

Supporter
To those who say fidget spinners are usefull then just keep it to ur self there is no need to hate cause if u do were gonna hate back its just that simple... :pI Roast: U say that cause u cant afford any :DD That was bad Im sorry for that roast :O
I'm just saying

Don't give dislike only because you cant accept others opinions . To share opinions and argue with different themes is why forums exists .

We gain negative points only because you can't accept opinions .

Welcome to the word boy .

ReportedScrub

so now that you showed us how to get fidget spinners, how can i summon ufo's with them

Status
Not open for further replies.