Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Fast & easy way to earn millions of $?

NotCosmosis

In my opinion it would be voting and selling items but I'm sure there is a combo much faster than that as I'm seeing people with millions and I wonder how they get so much within one season, And I would like to know how y'all did it.

TiaRossita

in my opinion u should start voting to get a rank and sell it for a million :)

TERTO

Rare Pika
In my opinion it would be voting and selling items but I'm sure there is a combo much faster than that as I'm seeing people with millions and I wonder how they get so much within one season, And I would like to know how y'all did it.
well u should more focus on bm tricks etc etc there is a lot of bms which is ezz money i cant tell here cause it would end my sales

TINOLASKI

Pika Lover
Hello NotCosmosis! There is no tricks to earn money faster in just a day, but, Selling Max Gears, Ranks, Vouchers in ah can let you earn alot of money but if you dont want valuable items to sell in ah, you can sell some farm items/useless items in Black Market

mystique6800

Epic Pika