Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

For those who play in ClassicSkyblock, do you want Pika-Network to unban ABZ_12?

• Unban ABZ_12

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Dont Unban ABZ_12 for now

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ABZ_12

ABZ_12:

Since I got permanent banned because of my brother "DiamondBeast_" who advertised. I will not be able to play again till I got unban. It would be nice if I can thank you for all the experience I had from this server. I want to say thank you to tolo(TooPlays), thepoisonivvy and Tyranny who helped me so much in Classic Skyblock, such as /repairing my tools and armor. trobaaaaaa who was my friend, who also helped me achieve what I want. Specially to our island Leader : Drayko, Drayko if you are reading this Thank you to all you've done! To my fellow team members : Leprun and Rodnie who respected, have fun with me all the times. THX for all, if we would not meet again, sorry! ;(

If you want to help you can buy me unban at store that would pretty much appreciated and to RockyGaming to unban me would make me happy as happy :D (The account that needs unban is DiamondBeast_ not ABZ_12)

So Bye! My fellow PikaPlayers!

aethertiger

Pika Lover
ABZ_12:

Since I got permanent banned because of my brother "DiamondBeast_" who advertised. I will not be able to play again till I got unban. It would be nice if I can thank you for all the experience I had from this server. I want to say thank you to tolo(TooPlays), thepoisonivvy and Tyranny who helped me so much in Classic Skyblock, such as /repairing my tools and armor. trobaaaaaa who was my friend, who also helped me achieve what I want. Specially to our island Leader : Drayko, Drayko if you are reading this Thank you to all you've done! To my fellow team members : Leprun and Rodnie who respected, have fun with me all the times. THX for all, if we would not meet again, sorry! ;(

If you want to help you can buy me unban at store that would pretty much appreciated and to RockyGaming to unban me would make me happy as happy :D (The account that needs unban is DiamondBeast_ not ABZ_12)

So Bye! My fellow PikaPlayers!
Well farewell...I'll miss your abs xD

drayko

Well i really dont know why you have been banned. I login every evening like for 1-2 hours (busy nowadays) and havent seen you, then someone said me you are banned and i saw your post here. You are a great player, you made lots of beauty for my island. You are the most hardworking + creative player i have ever seen in my 4 years pika adventure. Its so bad for me and i dont know why this happened. I hope we meet again, ill contact with admins/mods for your unban.
Btw you have 2 account with your brother but why dont you play with your unbanned one? Just play at one account with your brother?

Status
Not open for further replies.