Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Explain the joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

iVisionsYT

Banned
Brief Explanation:

Harambe Was A Gorilla. What Made Him So Special Than Other Gorillas? He Was In A Zoo And Some Idiotic Careless Parents Somehow Didn't See His 1 Years Old Son Was Going Down There With The Gorilla. The Gorilla Didn't Know Ad Was Protecting The Baby. But Then An Idiot Thought The Solution Was To Shoot The Gorilla. Sadly He Died. But... Who Killed Harambe?

xXWitherBoyXx

Epic Pika
Brief Explanation:

Harambe Was A Gorilla. What Made Him So Special Than Other Gorillas? He Was In A Zoo And Some Idiotic Careless Parents Somehow Didn't See His 1 Years Old Son Was Going Down There With The Gorilla. The Gorilla Didn't Know Ad Was Protecting The Baby. But Then An Idiot Thought The Solution Was To Shoot The Gorilla. Sadly He Died. But... Who Killed Harambe?
...But then why would a gorilla who got shot be made into a meme?

iVisionsYT

Banned
I Don't Know Why Everyone Says D*cks Out For Harambe But R.I.P HARAMBE I Understand. He Was Not Deserved To Be Shot. The Mother Should've Been Shot

Destruct

Rare Pika
Harambe got shot, people didn't like it and protested, then the Internet got it.

Davidva

Veteran
Harambe we miss you
Harambe we love you
#dixoutforharambe

Disappointed

Banned
#7InchesOutForHarambe

The reason it's a meme, is because of the Internet having to find something idiotic and make it big, remember "damn Daniel"?

AdamPvP

Epic Pika
Harambe is our lord and savior
#AsMuchInchesAsPossibleOutForHarambe

Status
Not open for further replies.