Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Entity414

STRESI

Ultimate Legendary Pika
i report _slo_pvp_ faction leader (1v1)

and the report accepted by

Entity414

and i check in game if someone strike but no trial dont have perms to strike someone "" why he reply if he cant strike ""

waiting mrfrenco to fix it or any admin
tall Entity414 to not respond to opfaction report you respond and to tyrants cannon with out raid claim

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
Anyone can reply to a report after a faction is striked.

That's why we have FACTION-TEAM.

God bless your soul.

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
The faction has been striked for having 2 corner claims as you reported and i saw your report still on pending status. So what should i do? Should i just stare at it?

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

eat it
The faction has been striked for having 2 corner claims as you reported and i saw your report still on pending status. So what should i do? Should i just stare at it?

OP
OP
STRESI

STRESI

Ultimate Legendary Pika
When i do /f strikeslist i cant see them

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

because he ate them

Ayxxo

Rare Pika
go ingame do /f strikeslist and faaction 1v1 dont have strike
kindly shut up random anyone can read or accept reports in the staff team and they were striked, but it lasts only one day

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
Why other factions have strike for 1 week check f strikeslist
Each of them broke different rule which means they receive different punishments. Check the rules of the server and it will get much clearer to you.

OP
OP
STRESI

STRESI

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Each of them broke different rule which means they receive different punishments. Check the rules of the server and it will get much clearer to you.
Strike is for 1 week
No one have strike for 1 day

Disaalt

The Pika
1611561055176.png

had to launch mc for this, fml. oh thanks for reminding me my once kit is avaliable again

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
Strike is for 1 week
No one have strike for 1 day

I like how you act like you know everything but have actually no idea what you are talking about