Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ender chest deleted again

arcaderfox256

I previously posted a thread about losing my Ender inventory. the change happened several times and the result was that the Ender chest was deleted again. You once made it so that spawn Ender chest and survival Ender chest was made into two different ones. U had different stuff in both. When the Ender chest was changed to be same again, the survival red world Ender chest was deleted. I really wish you could help me get my stuff back. I had full netherite,elytra and everything in that Ender chest

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hi,

Unfortunately, you will not be able to get those items back. There were many problems with duping so they had to disable vaults. There was a notice on the official discord here that gave everyone a warning to remove their items before they added the new plugin.

OP
OP
arcaderfox256

arcaderfox256

Hi,

Unfortunately, you will not be able to get those items back. There were many problems with duping so they had to disable vaults. There was a notice on the official discord here that gave everyone a warning to remove their items before they added the new plugin.
But you just deleted my best items on the game, how is that fair? I worked so hard to mine, earn money and earned my items without any cheating. I don't play syrvival much. So I didn't seee the warning. I lost my stuff to a hacker and to tp killers several times already this was the last straw. Pls help in any way you can. My 3 week's worth of work is gone in a minute. Could you just somehow give my items? I have proof of owning them pls man , i reaally like playing on this server and this will just make me stop from the rage of losing it

Last edited:

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
But you just deleted my best items on the game, how is that fair? I worked so hard to mine, earn money and earned my items without any cheating. I don't play syrvival much. So I didn't seee the warning. I lost my stuff to a hacker and to tp killers several times already this was the last straw. Pls help in any way you can. My 3 week's worth of work is gone in a minute. Could you just somehow give my items? I have proof of owning them pls man , i reaally like playing on this server and this will just make me stop from the rage of losing it
Sorry, but there is nothing you can do to get them back. Some people have lost a lot more than you, there was a 3-day rollback that removed so much progress a while back. These things happen when people decide to dupe. I know it isn't fair but they had to make the change quickly so people could access their items again.

KenzoTange

Banned
Everything was announced a few days before changing the player-vaults plugin.1615973220733.png