Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

(Ended) Random Giveaway: 2 Premium Accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASCB_imran

Veteran
You can't access the account fully (change the email) but you can set the security questions, change the password, set a skin and change the name.

To enter you must have 10+ forum posts (to avoid people entering twice with an alternate account) and you just have to comment anything below.

I will use a software that picks out a name 100% randomly. Good luck!

The winners will be announced on the 25th October 3PM GMT and PM'd the account details.

Update: So many people lol I may giveaway 2 premium accounts instead of 1 then. This means 2 winners with an account each not 1 winner with 2 accounts.

Last edited:

DODE2K

Veteran
This might be a troll post
but anyway i commented i have nothing to lose

NFKRZ

Banned
Let's be honest, everyone that says "good luck" lies, it's obvious you want to win.

VeggiDay

Veteran
You can't access the account fully (change the email) but you can set the security questions, change the password, set a skin and change the name.

To enter you must have 10+ forum posts (to avoid people entering twice with an alternate account) and you just have to comment anything below.

I will use a software that picks out a name 100% randomly. Good luck!

The winner will be announced on the 25th October 3PM GMT and PM'd the account details.

Ure giving away alt accounts? ^^

Tewwa

Banned
I feel something fishy but at the same time I trust you.... also I need another premium!
(Its worth a shot)

OP
OP
ASCB_imran

ASCB_imran

Veteran
You crazy Imran, you can't even buy a mic!
Lol it's just my settings =P
Ure giving away alt accounts? ^^
Or maybey it are hacked/abandoned acounds...
Yes, it's most likely a hacked/abandoned account but I don't know as the seller never stated. I brought several thinking they are umirgrated but they were already tied to an email, nothing wrong with them though, they're working fine. Now I have several premium accounts I don't need lol.

RaVo

Legendary Pika
There would be way less hacked acounds if you would have to login using your email instead of your pass.
All those 8year olds with passes like 1234 or there own username...

Daniellu

Legendary Pika
There would be way less hacked acounds if you would have to login using your email instead of your pass.
All those 8year olds with passes like 1234 or there own username...
LMFAO

Status
Not open for further replies.