Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Draconic Insided Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krummpus

Pika Member
Currently my mod Insided my fac and kicked 50+ players xD. So if you wanna join me msg me your ign. We have a trusted base with plenty of spawners, a respected base, and a mod base. We have igs in mod base. Msg me your ign to join. ew need that power back. thanks.
IGN: Krummpus

Good luck :3
but u shouldnt post it here XD
many scammer/not trusted my join your faction only for the spawners
I would Offers u to Raise only the ppl you trust or played with them befor so u wont get inside agin

OP
OP
Krummpus

Krummpus

Pika Member
Good luck :3
but u shouldnt post it here XD
many scammer/not trusted my join your faction only for the spawners
I would Offers u to Raise only the ppl you trust or played with them befor so u wont get inside agin
True draconic was on f list number 1 for 12 hours today which was a surprise for me

Jasmine Yamada

Pika Member
Currently my mod Insided my fac and kicked 50+ players xD. So if you wanna join me msg me your ign. We have a trusted base with plenty of spawners, a respected base, and a mod base. We have igs in mod base. Msg me your ign to join. ew need that power back. thanks.
Id like to join your fac maybe? My rank is Devil+ so i think i could help in power

MODY_10

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Opfactions2/1?????

Status
Not open for further replies.