Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

OP SkyBlock recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

nd618

Supporter
OP SkyBlock recruiting :

Island info:
Money available: 200,000,000
Island level: 2,000+ ( Can be incerased easly )
Members: 2/4

How to join ?
Requests:

-Rank L5/L6
-Good reputation
-Active
-10,000,000 money ( Not to give , only to have )
-Warp mine unlocked
-Skype ( Group )

Rules:

+Allowed
( Ask before )

-Build in nether (only in area with fences)
-Build inside island( Reserved for Minigames-Archery,parkour,lava run)
-Build on tree

++Allowed
-Use any item from chest .
( OP tools must be returned to chest )

+Not allowed

-Griefing
-Cutting "God" tree
-building under island / expanding island to any direction
-Placing spawners
-Placing PRIVATE sign(s)

Note : This island is looking good with texture pack , without it's nothing special ,kinda ugly .

How this island works?

This is non economic-"decoration" island . You won't earn money from island . You will learn how to be bussinesman and earn millions in a day ( active ) .
Tricks n tips will be explained on skype group .

Don't enter in island if you like build because you won't build that much ( Only in nether or finishing minigames area ) .
Most of time you will be in mine and talk with players and also watching /ah .

To check island go /is warp nd618

so3ltk.jpg

BananaDude714

Pika Member
I wish I could join with my alt.
I'm only L1 with 20k though
I'll go ask others if they want to join

OP
OP
nd618

nd618

Supporter
I need someone active, I don't believe that you will be active on alt acc when you have a donor rank in the main .

CrackFlash

Can i be trial helper on OP SkyBlock? Im good with people and i do like to help :).
Thy for reading :D.
My acc name is: CrackFlash

TerrorGamingMC

Epic Pika
@nd618, I would like to join. I am going to begin again from the start. I will be L5 after 15 hours of playing i will be active nowadays because i will be going back to OPSkyblock. I was bored at Galactix not that many player always and if i go to OPFac1, my old friends don't remember me except for Izha,TheOceanGirl a.k.a. emmalovekatkat and anh something like that is his name :D

OP
OP
nd618

nd618

Supporter
@nd618, I would like to join. I am going to begin again from the start. I will be L5 after 15 hours of playing i will be active nowadays because i will be going back to OPSkyblock. I was bored at Galactix not that many player always and if i go to OPFac1, my old friends don't remember me except for Izha,TheOceanGirl a.k.a. emmalovekatkat and anh something like that is his name :D

Well, read the above rules and respect them, what is your name in the game and TGM(timezone,location)? As I can see you are playing here since 2016, so there is no need to checking and asking around about you , are u griefer , scammer etc... I will invite you to the island , do you have skype or anything where we can exchange messages ,you can also send me message to come online , I will probably come if I'm not at school or studying .
These days I will likely be less active because I have a lot of work around the school, I have to justify a scholarship.
Every member on island will take responsible for griefing/stealing(scams) if they done it and will be punished .

Cool island. Ours is messy. :(

Thanks , you should check it with texture pack looks much better than without texture .

OP
OP
nd618

nd618

Supporter
nd618, did you know me?

im netertepy xD

Haha yea , sure ..

Aren't you asked me for 400k ?

I usually don't give money because I never see that player in-game again . 1 player owes me 8 million but I'm sorry to report it because he's L5. If I knew you are from the forums I would give you money because I always glad to see someone from the forum in- game.

OP
OP
nd618

nd618

Supporter
Well if you still need that money for /warp mine I guess ?
Remind me in-game that you are guy from forums I will give you that money . . .

OP
OP
nd618

nd618

Supporter
RIP , indeed .

Next time sell them on /ah .

TerrorGamingMC

Epic Pika
Well, read the above rules and respect them, what is your name in the game and TGM(timezone,location)? As I can see you are playing here since 2016, so there is no need to checking and asking around about you , are u griefer , scammer etc... I will invite you to the island , do you have skype or anything where we can exchange messages ,you can also send me message to come online , I will probably come if I'm not at school or studying .
These days I will likely be less active because I have a lot of work around the school, I have to justify a scholarship.
Every member on island will take responsible for griefing/stealing(scams) if they done it and will be punished .

Thanks , you should check it with texture pack looks much better than without texture .
All will be answered in discord. I am going to buy a new harddisk for my computer before downloading skype. Ingame name is TerrorGamingMC. Correction i'm playing in since 2015 or 2014 (The first server i played in my entire minecraft life xD).

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
All will be answered in discord. I am going to buy a new harddisk for my computer before downloading skype. Ingame name is TerrorGamingMC. Correction i'm playing in since 2015 or 2014 (The first server i played in my entire minecraft life xD).

Great to see you back in OPSB <3

Status
Not open for further replies.