Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

do i get ore of someone i kill?

Rifatsky

if i kill someone with diamond or emerald do i get that? also if i final kill someone do i get what is in there ender chest?

SweatyGamerYT

Great Reporter
In Bedwars, if you kill a player who is carrying diamonds or emeralds, you will indeed receive those resources as loot. So, if you eliminate an opponent who has collected diamonds or emeralds during the game, you can pick up those valuable resources from their dropped items.
However, when it comes to ender chests, things work differently. Final-killing a player does not grant you access to their ender chest. Each player's ender chest is personal and cannot be accessed by other players. It's a secure storage space for each player to keep their most valuable items safe from looters.
So, while you can benefit from diamonds and emeralds dropped by defeated players, you won't be able to access or loot the contents of their ender chests.

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
if i kill someone with diamond or emerald do i get that? also if i final kill someone do i get what is in there ender chest?
Yes, if you kill someone with diamond/emerald or any ore the ore will transfer in your inventory unless they don't drop it while getting killed.
2) No, If you final kill someone you don't get stuff in the enderchest.