Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Died in Void, lost everything

So i was trying to go to resource world and died in a void, losing an enchanted diamond chestplate , shovel and pickaxe, and enchanted netherite boots, helmet, pants, axe and sword. How can I get my things back?

Some_Matej

Great Reporter
I will give you new better gear, just message me in game I help everyone.

OP
OP
borax2tetadfora

Some_Matej

Great Reporter
How do i prove if i wasnt filming when I died? you cant expect people to just record everything in case something happens. there must be records of me having things one minute and the next being dead for no reason
Then I have bad news for you.

heart_face

Great Reporter
So i was trying to go to resource world and died in a void, losing an enchanted diamond chestplate , shovel and pickaxe, and enchanted netherite boots, helmet, pants, axe and sword. How can I get my things back?
So if this issue happens again, type /spawn as fast as possible to save yourself. I do believe the issue is just loading related, and the server thinking you're in the void until chunks load but that's just my speculation; I've died that way and I can agree it's not fun to lose your stuff.

Maanas232

Epic Pika
Welcome to survival 🤣

iFkiller

Veteran