Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello PikaNetwork Staff,

I am mainly reaching out to the few staff that are actually active and know what they are doing ,these staff are the following

Gunfire,
MrFrenco,
TryHardMarktin,
Axteroid,
MrEpiko,
Arrly,
MrFatsoJr,

No hard feelings if your name is not on there but you really need to get your game on if you are a staff and not applying a safe place to be on PikaNetwork.

As I am reaching out to these verry few staff members/owners/devs/managers ect. i want to come out and explain my concern towards pikanetwork in the future, I have seen the player count on survival go from 400+ members to now only 60-80 per day now this is shocking to hear and I believe you need to listen to me on this even though the damage I may have caused , You need to unban all people that may be innocent dm me on discord if you want a list of people who are innocent and are not innocent dm me on discord SNOWZYSSTV#0001 , Next season you must unban all people that are semi innocent and innocent as for you as owners and staff this server is a money making server you will make money from having more players and next season is a really good time to unban everyone and see who is duping and who has a lot of duped stuff as this season is fucked next season only a few people will know how to dupe and you will spot them from a mile away.

So in summary , Next Season you should unban everyone and give everyone a chance to get a fresh start.

Sincerly,
SNOWZYSSTV

avciiiiiii

Great Reporter
Hello PikaNetwork Staff,

I am mainly reaching out to the few staff that are actually active and know what they are doing ,these staff are the following

Gunfire,
MrFrenco,
TryHardMarktin,
Axteroid,
MrEpiko,
Arrly,
MrFatsoJr,

No hard feelings if your name is not on there but you really need to get your game on if you are a staff and not applying a safe place to be on PikaNetwork.

As I am reaching out to these verry few staff members/owners/devs/managers ect. i want to come out and explain my concern towards pikanetwork in the future, I have seen the player count on survival go from 400+ members to now only 60-80 per day now this is shocking to hear and I believe you need to listen to me on this even though the damage I may have caused , You need to unban all people that may be innocent dm me on discord if you want a list of people who are innocent and are not innocent dm me on discord SNOWZYSSTV#0001 , Next season you must unban all people that are semi innocent and innocent as for you as owners and staff this server is a money making server you will make money from having more players and next season is a really good time to unban everyone and see who is duping and who has a lot of duped stuff as this season is fucked next season only a few people will know how to dupe and you will spot them from a mile away.

So in summary , Next Season you should unban everyone and give everyone a chance to get a fresh start.

Sincerly,
SNOWZYSSTV
First of all I don't think so survival was having 400+ online peoples I am playing survival for almost 3 years but never saw 400+ online average players. & the other thing is why you need second chance If you deserve a second chance so other banned peoples also had to be unbanned. Staff told you guys to stop duping but you are still duping guardian pets and shulkers of p5 sets and giving to your friends

OP
OP
U
First of all I don't think so survival was having 400+ online peoples I am playing survival for almost 3 years but never saw 400+ online average players. & the other thing is why you need second chance If you deserve a second chance so other banned peoples also had to be unbanned. Staff told you guys to stop duping but you are still duping guardian pets and shulkers of p5 sets and giving to your friends
we have stopped playing pika about 1 month ago now as MrEpiko said that if we stop playing and behave we will eventually get a unban for a second chance so we have although there are multiple people still duping claiming to be us even though we stopped playing a while ago just to ruin our chances, Hope you understand @avciiiiiii and hopefully you will learn how to keep your mouth shut about stuff before doing research in the future xxx.

avciiiiiii

Great Reporter
we have stopped playing pika about 1 month ago now as MrEpiko said that if we stop playing and behave we will eventually get a unban for a second chance so we have although there are multiple people still duping claiming to be us even though we stopped playing a while ago just to ruin our chances, Hope you understand @avciiiiiii and hopefully you will learn how to keep your mouth shut about stuff before doing research in the future xxx.
if you have stop playing pika or survival then can you please tell me who is giving guardian pets and dupped black shulkers to bedrock***** and some more peoples ?

avciiiiiii

Great Reporter
and about proof i got proof that you are still giving dupe stuff to peoples you need proof ? dm me avciiiiiiii#6234

Status
Not open for further replies.