Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

deadorigin bans inocent people

novasir

Pika Member
deadorigin banned me for nothing now i need to pay an unban good staffs i love i pfff ty for banning me deadorigin for sneaking to long tysm good staff are u

Lukonce

Great Reporter
I did already i got denied my sister was hacking up stairs and i got banned good staffs you know :)
I mean why should you have then hakcs installed and then brag about an ban (you can make upto 8 accounts per ip)

Snowyy

Banned
Staff never bans for nothing, but if you think they did a mistake then make an appeal Here

Good morning,
SnowyT_T

DeadOrigin

Great Reporter
Even if you made this thread i have clearly told you how our IP Ban system works everyone that is under your IP will get banned, your sister was caught using Sneak (Hack) and since you live with her and share the same ip both of you get banned even if youre not at fault!

KenzoTange

Banned
If you believe you were punished wrongly, create a ban appeal HERE. In the case that the ban was false, you will be unbanned for it.
Should you suspect staff abuse, you DM the Staff Manager and don't make an extra forum thread about it.
Don't target staff or players in the forums and use the correct methods for it if you wish to report someone.

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
Your sister was hacking, and you say the ban was false? LMAO
ikr 🤣 ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
If you believe you were punished wrongly, create a ban appeal HERE. In the case that the ban was false, you will be unbanned for it.
Should you suspect staff abuse, you DM the Staff Manager and don't make an extra forum thread about it.
Don't target staff or players in the forums and use the correct methods for it if you wish to report someone.
he already appealed and got denied 🤦‍♂️

JacePlayZ

The Pika
Even if you made this thread i have clearly told you how our IP Ban system works everyone that is under your IP will get banned, your sister was caught using Sneak (Hack) and since you live with her and share the same ip both of you get banned even if youre not at fault!
Wait toggle sneak is bannable?

Your sister was hacking, and you say the ban was false? LMAO
I love your signature LOL.