Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Comic

Hey guys, I was just playing a few Build UHC Partys on Pika and I really enjoyed them, so it gave me an Idea :).
If you guys are interested in playing ffa Build UHC partys we can have them on Pika and we can co-ordinate the timings as well.

If you think you are interested in playing Build UHC Partys on Pika with a bunch of fun and experienced players then this is just the thing for you
:D.

All you need to do is follow me on twitter where I will tweet when we will be hosting the partys and if you are free at that point you can join them by logging onto the server and asking me to join the party.

My time zone is in the UK (UTC+00:00) and I will be hosting these partys after 7pm my time on weekdays and after 2PM my time on Saturdays and Sundays.

We will maintain a few rules though to keep things fair and fun for everyone.
1. No teaming in said party (its an ffa dont team and keep it fair :))
2. No hacking (duh)
3. Say stuff like gg and gf rather than ez or L or nub, aka be respectful to the players they are here to practice as well :)
4. You are free to leave the party at any point after joining, the party will start as soon as it hits 2 players or more, the mode will stay in Build UHC, dont pressure the host to join he will join as soon as he sees fit :)
5. Be a good sport in general and enjoy the experience, no one here is here to win but rather practice
:D

If you like this Idea and are interested to join to test and enhance your skills follow me here to know when we will be hosting the partys - https://twitter.com/ComicCraftYT

I might LiveStream or record some of the gameplay from these parties for my channel which you may find here :) - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEGU5YMMrNZYPduIWk9dSIA

Leave a comment here if you have any suggestions and improvements to this Idea ;)

Last edited:

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
Nice idea :)
Maybe you could also mention your timezone. It would make it easier for people to see if they would be able to participate in any of those "events" at all, or that they will be in the middle of the night (or something like that) for them.

Regards,
Hyper

OP
OP
Comic

Comic

Nice idea :)
Maybe you could also mention your timezone. It would make it easier for people to see if they would be able to participate in any of those "events" at all, or that they will be in the middle of the night (or something like that) for them.

Regards,
Hyper
Good Idea I'll do that right now :)

Davidva

Veteran
Hey,

If you ever want to have a party with me feel free to contact me. I love BuildUHC. My elo is 1800+ without using 1.7.

Davidva

OP
OP
Comic

Comic

Hey,

If you ever want to have a party with me feel free to contact me. I love BuildUHC. My elo is 1800+ without using 1.7.

Davidva
Will do :D hopefully more people will want to join :)

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hey guys, I was just playing a few Build UHC Partys on Pika and I really enjoyed them, so it gave me an Idea :).
If you guys are interested in playing ffa Build UHC partys we can have them on Pika and we can co-ordinate the timings as well.

If you think you are interested in playing Build UHC Partys on Pika with a bunch of fun and experienced players then this is just the thing for you

All you need to do is follow me on twitter where I will tweet when we will be hosting the partys and if you are free at that point you can join them by logging onto the server and asking me to join the party.

My time zone is in the UK (UTC+00:00) and I will be hosting these partys after 7pm my time on weekdays and after 2PM my time on Saturdays and Sundays.

2. No hacking (duh)
3. Say stuff like gg and gf rather than ez or L or nub, aka be respectful to the players they are here to practice as well :)
4. You are free to leave the party at any point after joining, the party will start as soon as it hits 2 players or more, the mode will stay in Build UHC, dont pressure the host to join he will join as soon as he sees fit :)
5. Be a good sport in general and enjoy the experience, no one here is here to win but rather practice

If you like this Idea and are interested to join to test and enhance your skills follow me here to know when we will be hosting the partys - https://twitter.com/ComicCraftYT

I might LiveStream or record some of the gameplay from these parties for my channel which you may find here :) - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEGU5YMMrNZYPduIWk9dSIA

Leave a comment here if you have any suggestions and improvements to this Idea ;)
Parties*

Lukaaa

2. No hacking (duh)

This is a nice idea, great job :D

Status
Not open for further replies.