Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

[IMPORTANT] How To Win Build UHC in Practice

• Thread starter Franz Andrei Banaga
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Franz Andrei Banaga

Hello Guys , i really love Build UHC so i will share you how i win! Lets Get Started!

so when you start in Build UHC , you will get a cobblestone and wood so that is good right?
but the building blocks is really important because if you got combos , you must build up and heal but
don't build a base because that is called camp and i think build camp is not allowed so yea!

Important Things
There is also a one way to heal up so you got a water bucket right?
put the water bucket between your enemy and you guys are seperated and eat Golden Head.

Don't eat golden head all the time because Golden Head is important i don't why but someone people that Golden Head will give you a 2 extra hearts but if someone heat you , it will just have half hearts damage i think.
Golden Apples is not important but it doesn't mean you will waste alot , guys remember Golden apples or head are only the food it will heal you at the battle so DON'T WASTE IT. If you got 5 or 4 Hearts , you can eat your
Gapples.

If You are a pro , you gonna use fishing rod than bow because bow is only for far pvp and fishing rod is coming pvp , if you don't know coming pvp , coming pvp is that you and your enemy are meeting up. So use Fishing rod.

Lava Buckets are useful rarely because when some players are not wiggling , only straight so use lava in there body. and make sure place blocks around so he will not escape and BURN

If You are a noob , don't worry! , don't give up like me because when i am a noob , i keep practicing my pvp skills now i am good at pvp but not pro , i think little pro so anyway! this is the link of how to pvp like a pro
--> https://pika-network.net/threads/important-tips-and-tricks-how-to-be-a-pro-in-pvp.10955/

Status
Not open for further replies.