• Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

BedWars Bring back some OG maps and add new ones

EPIC_PLAYER

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username
EPIC_PLAYER

Suggestion:
Bring back some OG maps and add new ones

Detailed description:
Pika bedwars have evolved a lot, and by that i mean that it changed a lot: new maps, new shop, new stuff and even new and more skilled players. Now what I wanna say by this, i wanna say that it's nice to have new maps and stuff but why not bring back some og maps? I remeber old Mushroom and City maps and i enjoyed in them a lot. I also remeber one map at old 3v3v3v3, i dont remeber name but it was something like street as mid island and houses around it.
So what i wanna say is: add old maps, make old players come back, but also add some new maps (@_ItsToby25 made one suggestion for new map which looks good and pika-compatible).​

Reason(s):
Already said, make old players come back, make new players come too.​

Example(s):
Mushroom map, City (4v4v4v4) and many more

EA0_2_0_8_

Staff member
Trial
Minecraft Username
EPIC_PLAYER

Suggestion:
Bring back some OG maps and add new ones

Detailed description:
Pika bedwars have evolved a lot, and by that i mean that it changed a lot: new maps, new shop, new stuff and even new and more skilled players. Now what I wanna say by this, i wanna say that it's nice to have new maps and stuff but why not bring back some og maps? I remeber old Mushroom and City maps and i enjoyed in them a lot. I also remeber one map at old 3v3v3v3, i dont remeber name but it was something like street as mid island and houses around it.

So what i wanna say is: add old maps, make old players come back, but also add some new maps (@_ItsToby25 made one suggestion for new map which looks good and pika-compatible).

Reason(s):
Already said, make old players come back, make new players come too.

Example(s):
Mushroom map, City (4v4v4v4) and many more
ofc +11

Silver Wing

The Pika
+1

TryToHitMe

Staff member
Trial
+1

Silver Wing

The Pika