Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Big problem

normalan

I get smuggler perm rank from epic crate, and i apply it. But i already have seasonal smuggler, but all players say i gonna lose rank after reset.Am i perm orwhat if im not i want my rank item back.

Attachments

• 2022-02-16_19.57.43.png
    2022-02-16_19.57.43.png
    359.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 2022-02-16_19.59.33.png
    2022-02-16_19.59.33.png
    450.9 KB · Views: 18
OP
OP
N

normalan

i not buy it i get it from crate this isnt payment issue because i dont buy it ? I already typer it and properly explain what happened.

JustSuperiorr

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
JustSuperiorr
This is a payment-related issue, Even though you didn't buy it.

_Rinat_

Legendary Pika
IGN
_Rinat_
oh damn same thing happened to me on survival haha, i accidently used a seasonal warlock voucher whilst i had wizard rank already. also seasonal vouchers don't stack so you basically lost it forever

_Rinat_

Legendary Pika
IGN
_Rinat_
noted: never stack a seasonal over by a permanent
he had seasonal rank already and he tried to use it again thinking it will be permanent, like he was seasonal smuggler

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
tozztozzo
The OP had a seasonal Smuggler Rank, then claimed a permanent Smuggler Rank. They want to know if the permanent rank will stick.
I think it will have moved him to the permanent rank group, but they want someone to confirm it.

If @_Rinat_ used a seasonal on a permanent rank, then it should work the other way around as well.

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

normalan

So am i permament now or not? i had seasonal and put perm on seasonal so thets why i wanna know am i perm or what?

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
tozztozzo
So am i permament now or not? i had seasonal and put perm on seasonal so thets why i wanna know am i perm or what?
You will just have to wait until the next season to find out or use the help and support forum for a staff answer. Even if the rank doesn't stick, there is no way of getting the voucher you claimed back unless you have a video of claiming it.

_Rinat_

Legendary Pika
IGN
_Rinat_
you literally used the seasonal voucher on the image but ok

OP
OP
N

normalan

its fine this ss is just fine admins say i am perm and on immage is perm idk what u talk about but everythings ok now .