Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

bedwars hackers

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
Are you lacking common sense? if someone can fly in skywars ofc he can in bedwars too.
are you dumb or blind ?? i said i tested it i tried flying in bedwars but you can't it lags you back which will eventually kick you or ban you

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
are you dumb or blind ?? i said i tested it i tried flying in bedwars but you can't it lags you back which will eventually kick you or ban you
First of all, Trying to fly in bedwars is hacking and against rules. Your tried flying and It can result in permanent ban + If you lagged back and got kicked its your client fault. There are people who were flying in bedwars with purchased hack client So shut already. Dm me I have video evidence of people flying in bedwars ( their ban screen).
Flying In bedwars isnt impossible.Atlast I wanna say don’t break any server rules and also don’t test any hacks on pika

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
First of all, Trying to fly in bedwars is hacking and against rules. Your tried flying and It can result in permanent ban + If you lagged back and got kicked its your client fault. There are people who were flying in bedwars with purchased hack client So shut already. Dm me I have video evidence of people flying in bedwars ( their ban screen).
Flying In bedwars isnt impossible.Atlast I wanna say don’t break any server rules and also don’t test any hacks on pika
first of all who is gonna buy a hacked client to hack in pika that's just dumbness also hacking did not ban me i used Verlocity, B hop, reach may be idr but i can assure you that i did not get banned for hacking

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
So i watched your video and it's old the game play is old so yeah pika probably updated the anti cheat

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
the game play you sent was somewhere between 3-2 years old and i think they probably updated the anti cheat by now