Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

bedwars hackers

mp69420

hello,
just a question: what can be done with the bedwars hackers, they literally break the winstreak. pls help

thx.

regards,
mp69420

D

Deleted member 132595

Hey there,
If you see some of hackers in your bedwars games or skywars games record them to have an proof, so staff team can ban them and save server from hackers.
Best regards!
Bokii

Seroupe

Pika Member
It will do nothing even if they add ingame report system. There will just have a bunch of players falsely abusing it

ItzMars967

skill>hacks
unless they are using kill aura or fly something you cannot reach them

qxpt

Epic Pika
hello,
just a question: what can be done with the bedwars hackers, they literally break the winstreak. pls help

thx.

regards,
mp69420
record and report the staff team might not like me very much but they got some great staff members
plus killing hackers is easy just get jump pots and a punch bow and bow them to death if that doesn't help get diamonds and ems and a lot of gaps

qxpt

Epic Pika
skill>hacks
unless they are using kill aura or fly something you cannot reach them
u can't fly on pika the anti-cheat kicks u after more than 3 blocks above the ground or warps u to the void I think

Sufferent

Legendary Pika
hello,

thx.

regards,
mp69420
I mean theres know way to bounce of hackers in your game.

NishantKB

u can't fly on pika the anti-cheat kicks u after more than 3 blocks above the ground or warps u to the void I think
Cap I have caught many fly hackers on pika they fly and break the bed without breaking the bed protection

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
Hey there,
If you see some of hackers in your bedwars games or skywars games record them to have an proof, so staff team can ban them and save server from hackers.
Best regards!
Bokii
get a sign Lmao don't just say "Best regards" in the msg

ItzNotAbiyaYT

Pika Lover
Cap I have caught many fly hackers on pika they fly and break the bed without breaking the bed protection
i dont think they can fly in bedwar but in skywar people can fly when the game start like for 2 sec or 3 sec

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
you haven't cuz people can't fly in pika bedwars since cuz it lags you back which will eventually kick or ban you from the game

ItzNotAbiyaYT

Pika Lover
you haven't cuz people can't fly in pika bedwars since cuz it lags you back which will eventually kick or ban you from the game
ya i knew it but in skywar hell nahh people fly i dont really know why the anticheat is disable at the start of a match :(

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
That's not true, at skywars there are some players who just fly to your island with wooden sword and start dealing damage. ( ik about enderman kit already and am not talking about it here)

SlotBot

Pika Lover
half of the skywars leaderboard players cheat others are mfs with 300 ping

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
That's not true, at skywars there are some players who just fly to your island with wooden sword and start dealing damage. ( ik about enderman kit already and am not talking about it here)
it is true cuz i have tested it and also i am talking about bedwars dude not skywars you got eyes ??