Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
HOW TO BECOME A GOD PVPER ? : to begin with you must learn to be patient with yourself and not rage so much, secondly when you get good at pvp don't type L in chat or be rude to someone, lastly don't be over confident there are many players who WILL be better than you so strive hard to become good !!

1 : STRAFING : probably the most important aspect of becoming good at pvp is strafing , now what the HELL is strafing you ask ? (seriously) ANS : moving left or right . Strafing is a technique which is very use full in getting combos, in matter of seconds you can confuse your opponents aim and prevent yourself from getting additional hits there are two techniques of strafing 1) Unique pattern strafing : in which you look at your opponents head to see where he is seeing and attack from opposite direction ( i would prefer that you enable ...... f3+B) 2) Circle Strafing : this is just like the other but in this you hit your opponent but keep hitting them in a round direction (if you get hit by your opponent you must stop your strafing and do it again vise versa in other direction) for this i recommend that you must be comfortable with your mouse and have a high sensitivity or gaming mouse DPI .

2 : COMBOS : now you guys be wondering , how can i get good combos ? OKAY i am gonna tell you guys
first of all you will need to do f3+B , so on the opponents a box would appear and you will see a blue line coming out of the opponents head , that my friends is the view of your opponent so as previously stated you try staying away from that blue line and strafe , however there is also one technique which is called SANDWICH SLICE ! so when you see the box you will try and attacking from the diagonals of that opponents hit box which will give you some reach and good juicy combos !!

3 : REACH ! : FAMESCARE I see people having such good reach how can i get such reach? are they hacking ? well my friends there also hackers and there are also legit players !! so how can you get awesome reach like legit players ? well i will tell you there are some of reach techniques but i will be going with easiest 2 techniques for this i recommend that you must have a Togglesneak mod - BLOCK HITTING : its just as the name sounds you block hit ! but when ? well this technique is performed when you are closer to a player and want to get both combos and away from the player you can either block hit before getting a hit or after getting a hit
- W-TAP : same thing as before just tap w however this technique is used when being straight line with a opponent keep in mind you can still get a hit by your opponent as also with the previous one .
p.s ( just choose what you are comfortable with i used too do w tapping but afterwards i moved to block hitting)

pretty much these are the basics or framework for pvp it all rests on your dedication and practice put in to this .... don't bother me with comment that this doesn't work XD

if i missed something you can comment below thank you for your time :) moreover sensitivity and how much you are comfortable with your mouse matters as it helps to get good aim . Any mistakes made on this thread are because i am too lazy to look it again XD

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
First of all.. Aiming for the head while strafing doesn't increase anything. The unique patterns don't exist either. Second, doing f3 and b will not help you, the hit boxes do not change and 99% of times, the combos you land will be inside it. And also, reach is server sided, you cannot increase your reach and NO WAY IN HELP DOES W TAPPING AND BLOCK HITTING INCREASE REACH, THIS ISN'T CUBE CRAFT FORUMS.

OP
OP
FAMESCARE

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
First of all.. Aiming for the head while strafing doesn't increase anything. The unique patterns don't exist either. Second, doing f3 and b will not help you, the hit boxes do not change and 99% of times, the combos you land will be inside it. And also, reach is server sided, you cannot increase your reach and NO WAY IN HELP DOES W TAPPING AND BLOCK HITTING INCREASE REACH, THIS ISN'T CUBE CRAFT FORUMS.
. I have to be clear with this yes block hitting doesn't increases reach but it gives more knockback to the opponent ... Secondly I didn't mention that you need to aim for the head it is best if you aim at the body instead of head , lastly the sandwich slice trick is legit ,the box rotates or reposition itself so it would make sense that you attack diagonally to get reach I will have to be also clear that unique strafing patterns work!! These are my answers to your comment if you like to correct me feel free to comment I would be listening to your feedback ☺️ also I want to tell that sandwich slice is hard to do since I myself don't practice it but it's additional info

Last edited:

FunkyAssassin

I hope we get to pvp some day? im not that good but if i compete with you, maybe ill get better.

vSyndrome

Epic Pika
so where is the link for that ghost client you're on about

jk nice tutorial;

TheCooler

Pika Lover
hmm
''BECOME A GOD PVPER''
intresting...
i got a solution!
search on youtube: HOW TO BE VERZIDE
done :)

MLG_TITAN

Pika Lover
Good tuto. Sounds like a story created by an imaginary head xd . ( bcs of staffing , sandwich slice .) lol anyway thanks for trying to help the begginers to become pros. In my opinion f3 b is not needed bcs it makes ur screen ugly and I know where my opponent is looking so yeah. About the reach thingy , reach cannot get more than 4 or 3 blocks . That's the same For everyone . Thanks

TheCooler

Pika Lover
Good tuto. Sounds like a story created by an imaginary head xd . ( bcs of staffing , sandwich slice .) lol anyway thanks for trying to help the begginers to become pros. In my opinion f3 b is not needed bcs it makes ur screen ugly and I know where my opponent is looking so yeah. About the reach thingy , reach cannot get more than 4 or 3 blocks . That's the same For everyone . Thanks
''reach cannot get more than 4 or 3 blocks''
Reach can't be more than 3 blocks!If your reach is more than that, that means that you are cheating!

MLG_TITAN

Pika Lover
''reach cannot get more than 4 or 3 blocks''
Reach can't be more than 3 blocks!If your reach is more than that, that means that you are cheating!
I didn't remember the exact number 3 or 4 so that's y I said both

Status
Not open for further replies.