Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Any fps boost clients?

OjasOjha

Heya, someone who is reading this post. I m using laby mod since 1 year now and it has not given me any lags tht much but still i get very potato fps cuz i hv a terrible pc. if someone knows how to get a a better client than labymod plz tell me like lunar and badlion. BTW i m on tlauncher. HELP ME! ;-;

OP
OP
O

OjasOjha

How do i download lunar? on tlauncher? plzz tell
or send a yt link of how to download

octagon_

You cant download lunar in TLancher, you need a real Minecraft account and it has its own client, you can download it in their website. But, don't lose hopes, there are some cracked versions of lunar called CheatBreaker, you can search up a tutorial in YouTube on how to download it.

lightninggamer1

Epic Pika
Heya, someone who is reading this post. I m using laby mod since 1 year now and it has not given me any lags tht much but still i get very potato fps cuz i hv a terrible pc. if someone knows how to get a a better client than labymod plz tell me like lunar and badlion. BTW i m on tlauncher. HELP ME! ;-;
You can also use batmod on tlauncher, idk how search it on yt

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
I just use Hyperium client

This is a predefined message to bypass this anti-bot filter

octagon_

I can recommend both BatMod and Hyperium Client, BatMod mainly focuses on better FPS and overall experience snd Hyperium focuses on better PvP experience.

xScrqtch

Pika Lover
Here is the screenshot <dghd ddhsh judi>

Attachments

• Screenshot (255).png
    Screenshot (255).png
    132.3 KB · Views: 4

Unawarely

The Pika
lunar

Ninjarex123

Legendary Pika
i know how to get badlion in tlauncher but it wont fps boost for bad pc it only fps boost for good pc so u want badlion?

Snowyy

Banned
Make sure to read the rules and also check all the allowed clients before installing and trying new clients.