Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Clients For FPS Boosts And More

PSPupil

Pika Member
Hello all,

i know that a lot of people on here play on TLauncher or some sort of cracked Minecraft, I know it doesn't have the best FPS or looks and the only thing you can use really is Optifine, well I'm here to change that.

I want you all to comment clients that you would like to use that you can't use because you play cracked, and I will make sure that i find a way to bring it to cracked Minecraft for you!

Have a great day!
Good day, I am cracked player but I use latest version of Lunar client.
It gives me a decent FPS, around 60 FPS on 4GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 600 Lenovo Flex 11.
It gives more than 130 FPs on 8GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 610 Custom Built PC.( HDD [ for now ] )
I can help you with getting Lunar for cracked, if you want ofc. Im not a scammer, its not my software so i cant guarantee tht it doesnt contain viruses.

PSPupil#7531
DM me "Lunar client cracked"

uwuLegacy

ik every single crack client for tlauncher: Ares,Batmod,Labymod,salwyrr,cmpack,lunar,badlion i have bad lion in tlauncher xD and i have lunar for tlauncher but its 1.7
u didn't say all of the cracked clients : Pixel Client, (salwyrr isnt cracked anymore), lunar isnt cracked, badlion isnt cracked, NotroDan client, Soar Client. And the list goes on & on but all of the client's that were specified they all "SUCK".

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial
u didn't say all of the cracked clients : Pixel Client, (salwyrr isnt cracked anymore), lunar isnt cracked, badlion isnt cracked, NotroDan client, Soar Client. And the list goes on & on but all of the client's that were specified they all "SUCK".
U do realise the person u just replied to was last seen nearly 2 years ago. Try checking the date of a post before replying to it.