Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Clients For FPS Boosts And More

Samofls9

Legendary Pika
Hello all,

i know that a lot of people on here play on TLauncher or some sort of cracked Minecraft, I know it doesn't have the best FPS or looks and the only thing you can use really is Optifine, well I'm here to change that.

I want you all to comment clients that you would like to use that you can't use because you play cracked, and I will make sure that i find a way to bring it to cracked Minecraft for you!

Have a great day!

Unawarely

The Pika
Hello all,

i know that a lot of people on here play on TLauncher or some sort of cracked Minecraft, I know it doesn't have the best FPS or looks and the only thing you can use really is Optifine, well I'm here to change that.

I want you all to comment clients that you would like to use that you can't use because you play cracked, and I will make sure that i find a way to bring it to cracked Minecraft for you!

Have a great day!
I am not cracked and I use lunar. Badlion is bad.

Disaalt

The Pika
I am not cracked and I use lunar. Badlion is bad.
Honestly I don't know why people hate specific clients. All the PvP clients out there are trying their best to make the Minecraft experience better.

For myself I mainly use Lunar. Sometimes I use fabric + Sodium, but thats for 1.16.4 :)

Ninjarex123

Legendary Pika
Hello all,

Have a great day!
ik every single crack client for tlauncher: Ares,Batmod,Labymod,salwyrr,cmpack,lunar,badlion i have bad lion in tlauncher xD and i have lunar for tlauncher but its 1.7

Satindar31

Hello all,

Have a great day!
Use salwyrr launcher very good client just disable better sky in it download salwyrr here

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Honestly I don't know why people hate specific clients. All the PvP clients out there are trying their best to make the Minecraft experience better.
We don't hate them. We just don't find them nearly as good as others. For example, Badlion lacks so many things that it's simply not worth using, while Lunar has all of these things + it's much simpler and has a better design.

Piko

Banned
We don't hate them. We just don't find them nearly as good as others. For example, Badlion lacks so many things that it's simply not worth using, while Lunar has all of these things + it's much simpler and has a better design.
Yeah but there is also the fps issue some people have, for example my friend is getting massive frame drops with lunar but not with Badlion so it really depends on you and your computer for which client is the best but I don't think clients are really that important
ATM I'm using a sigma client, works great for me

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

i use optifine so yes