Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Anti-Cheat - Cheaters

Status
Not open for further replies.

CojackL1’

I’m pretty sure all of us here has some what encountered “cheaters” while playing Practice on Pika Network! The situation has gotten way worse. Every time I log into Pika, I always run into a cheater using reach or kill aura.
What makes it worse is that /report ^ doesn’t even work. Staffs are barely online most of the time.
Pika should hire more reliable & active staffs. Ok I get it it’s school year, I’m personally a 8th grader I don’t waste all my time in a block game. But I recommend (for real) hire some staffs that can be online for a while.
How to find cheaters?
Staff should just TP to random matches and spectate for 30 seconds. It’s really easy to spot a hacker, if their killaura has set to a 4 block range it should be easy to see. As for anti-knockback... it’s pretty self explainitory. The most popular practice game mode everyone play is BuildUHC as an result no slowdown is very common since people use their bows!
If you were to screenshare players! If you find any of these clients they are using ban them
Clients like: Huzuni, Nodus, Resilience, or Wolfram
Semi-Ghost clients are clients that have coding in them that bypasses server’s anti-cheat.
Semi-ghost clients: 1, Jigsaw (includes Ghost Mode, easy to find if you know the basics)
2, Sigma (more of a client specifically for the arcade games on Pika
3, Flux a paid $15 which can bypass anything since it bypass fly on hypixel.
The clients that I listed are the ones staff should be looking out for. Especially these semi-ghost clients (sigma has a paid version which is similar to flux)
I know that pika has been progressing their anti-cheat. I think ACC is a very good anti-cheat considering it detects a lot of clients, I can not say much about the semi-ghost clients. But remember these clients just have codings in them that bypass the anti cheat. That’s doesn’t mean you can’t find them fishy. Also during a ss, you can find their semi-ghost clients with Process Hacker which is a software really good at finding these semi-ghost clients.

Mr. Villager

Pika Member
This is not so true.
Pika has there staff ready almost active at least 2 online (at night)

I've found that flux cannot bypass cosmicpvp's anticheat (actually it's not one anti cheat plugin.. it's over 3-4anti but they made it only one.Yes if you know how to code you can do it..)

Anyways.
All anticheats have a bug.
Example:
Anticheat cannot detect who has antiknockback and if you config it it says it does
NCP is good for fly hacks but eh.. flux can bypass it
PAC is a pretty good anticheat but.. not so powerful as NCP and anticheat
there is alot of anticheats,flux can bypass 2 anticheats if there is but cannot resist on the 3rd one.

If i recommand an anticheat plugin it wont be only one.
NCP for active staff and fly hacks and killaura
ANTICHEAT with NCP makes your server 60% in safe mode
JI - NCP - AntiCheat WILL EXTREMELY do there job :) 99%
For a 100% protection i recommand NCP-anticheat-ji-PAC (i tried ncp anticheat and pac but not ji.. but as i see it's good)

PriorHx

Pika Lover
One thing I would like to point out about your post is that every single anti cheat serves a different purpose. You would not want to use AAC on a Factions server for example. NCP is great for stopping the blatant hacks sucks as speed, flying, bhop (depending on config), nofall, etc.- alerts, not so much.

For a server like practice, typically the staff count is not at a peak so something with an auto-ban that is GOOD as well as some sort of notification only system, like Sloth. There are special setups that you help you fix any non-vanilla hits or movement that will definitely help against ghost clients, regular clients, etc..

Arcade Games, I've never really worked with or played any minigame servers, but I know that you're not supposed to use advanced pvp plugins that are made for practice-type servers. I know there's gwen, phoenix, AAC with a good setup, and those types. I really just depends on the type you're wanting.

DeZiMatorZ

Pointless thread tbh, all you did is tell the staff members to do what they're already doing.

TennisMaks

Pika Member
Pointless thread tbh, all you did is tell the staff members to do what they're already doing.
100% agreed. The staff team isn't that stupid and if you really hate those hackers, why don't you apply and we'll see.

MmEXTREME

Veteran
I spend most of my time on practice and the anti-cheat bans every hacker but it takes time and most of the staff members goes on practice to check the hackers and ban them!

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Eh, I really feel like replying to this.

Firstly, /report is not working on purpose because it has been replaced by /helpop. Furthermore, do you know how staff get 'hired'? Players like you apply by making a staff application and then they get accepted or denied depending on the quality of the application. This means that new staff are being hired constantly and it is up to the players to apply and be accepted, not the staff.

Staff can also not be online 24/7 as they are peeps like you or me who have other things to do in their life as well. I realize you have acknowledged that but it's contradictory to what you said about activity. Not many people have a lot of free time to moderate in a block game.

And you continued your post saying what staff should do while they already know what to do. TPing to random matches is not always the solution as you may miss out on the cheaters or find some legit people fishy. Also, it doesn't really take 30 seconds to spot a hacker, it takes more because there will always be some extremely fishy people and as a staff you'll always want to make fair bans so you have to watch them for a longer time.

Then you talk about screensharing but one thing you should know is that every single staff should be aware of different hack clients to gain the ability to ban.

And finally, I remember the anticheat being bad at least when i was staff and needs a ton of improvement. It was really hard for the anticheat to spot killaura or something which is not that blatant. I remember 19/20 bans being carried manually at the time i was online.

Good post nonetheless but I still wanted to give a clarification and/or express my opinion concering some aspects of it.

MmEXTREME

Veteran
Thank you for clearing it up for him ❤❤
Eh, I really feel like replying to this.

Firstly, /report is not working on purpose because it has been replaced by /helpop. Furthermore, do you know how staff get 'hired'? Players like you apply by making a staff application and then they get accepted or denied depending on the quality of the application. This means that new staff are being hired constantly and it is up to the players to apply and be accepted, not the staff.

Staff can also not be online 24/7 as they are peeps like you or me who have other things to do in their life as well. I realize you have acknowledged that but it's contradictory to what you said about activity. Not many people have a lot of free time to moderate in a block game.

And you continued your post saying what staff should do while they already know what to do. TPing to random matches is not always the solution as you may miss out on the cheaters or find some legit people fishy. Also, it doesn't really take 30 seconds to spot a hacker, it takes more because there will always be some extremely fishy people and as a staff you'll always want to make fair bans so you have to watch them for a longer time.

Then you talk about screensharing but one thing you should know is that every single staff should be aware of different hack clients to gain the ability to ban.

And finally, I remember the anticheat being bad at least when i was staff and needs a ton of improvement. It was really hard for the anticheat to spot killaura or something which is not that blatant. I remember 19/20 bans being carried manually at the time i was online.

Good post nonetheless but I still wanted to give a clarification and/or express my opinion concering some aspects of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.