Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

[Answers] Frequently Asked Questions

Hellific

Veteran
Hello, I am _Sxi.

I am making this thread to answer to some of the frequently asked questions from me. If you have any questions regarding Bedwars, feel free to comment and I'll reply or someone else will if they know the answer.

Q1. How do I get a rank?
A. You've to buy the rank(s) --> HERE <--

Q2. Will you party me?
A. Yes, I like to party with everyone. I may not accept your party request if I am AFK or in a party from before.

Q3. In the last quest, does shooting someone off the void count as a kill?
A. No, it doesn't. You have to kill the player with a bow. The best tip I can give about this is to firstly lower the player with your sword and lower them to when you can shoot them once and they die. (Also it is not 5 bow kills, you only need 3 bow kills to complete that part of the quest)

Q4. I bought the rank, but it didn't give me, why?
A. All you have to do after you buy your rank is switch lobbies. If that doesn't work try rejoining the server, if that doesn't work either. Try waiting for some time, if it still doesn't work, then I recommend making a payment related ticket.

Q5. Do you love me?
A. Yes, I do.

That's pretty much all, and not even lying that's actually the most questions I get asked. There's your answers. Feel free to ask more questions by replying if you wish to do so.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Q: Does the silverfish quest work for you? It doesn't work for me, no matter how many silverfishes I spawn.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
nice one, but 90% player won't read this. so .... yeah