Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Here's answers to situations that frequently happen, I'll be updating this as time goes.

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
"I've caught rules breakers staff members please punish them"

Create a Player report, Make sure to include the required evidence.
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
"I've found a big bug"

Create a Bug report, Make sure to include the required evidence.
"I think Pika should add this" "Pika please add this"

Feel free to create a Suggestion,
Make sure to read the Suggestions Guidelines,
Or use the Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
"I've gotten punished falsely"

Create a Punishment Appeal and be patient until staff-members review the situation.

"I want to apply for staff on the server"

Create a Staff application, Please make sure to go through Important notes and Staff requirements.
"How do I get The great reporter"

You'll need to have at least 150 accepted player reports, then please create a Ticket to be assigned to The great reporter.

"I've forgotten my password what do I do"

Create a password reset request, then please be patient for a response.

"I want YT rank"

Create a Youtube application, Please make sure to go through the Important note and requirements.

"I want twitch rank"

Create a Twitch application, Please make sure to go through the Important note and requirements.

"I've been detected by the anti-bot filter"

If you are detected by our AntiBot Filter, you are likely using a VPN. Try turning it off and reconnecting. If you are not using a VPN and you are not able to connect to PikaNetwork, you can ask staff to whitelist you by sending a full-screen screenshot of the message in the anti-bot-filter channel in the server's Official discord server.

"I haven't received the items I purchased."

Create a Payment related thread regarding your issue, then please be patient for a response.

Lpkfvip

Banned
Great Reporter
Wait, you can apply for Great Reporter from help & support? I thought you have to dm an admin for that, because thats what i do and it took me 4 days :((