Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Survival An earlier reset + changes for the new season

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Stella_xD

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
_Stella_xD

Suggestion:
An earlier reset + changes for the new season

Detailed description:
Since a lot of people recently have left/quit due to the massive fail of this season I think it's time to be over with it.

Why is this season failed?

> Due to all the dupe since the beginning right now all the money and a lot of the items are not legit. We've seen it all from duping money to duping ranks. Even right now there is a new dupe that was made for protection 5 and unbreaking 4 books /already reported/.

> All the war and toxicity pushed away a lot of players. Survival used to be a chill place with friendly relationships. Now the first thing you see when you join is that a new war has begun. It's obvious that people are bored and search for a way to compete.

How can we change it and make the new season better?

> Add /c quests so clans are able to compete against each other and get some kind of reward (giftcard or some kind of title) --> /c leaderboard to see the top clans.

> Build competitions but for a reward rank or giftcard, not PayPal.

> New crate only for pets - by that I mean you can win pets that give you different boosts which can help with grinding.

> New bigger pvp arena.

Reason(s):
Already a lot of people have quit survival and if we want to keep the gamemode alive we need some changes.

Last edited:

Minecraft_leg

Banned
Due to changes made this season compared to the last a lot of bugs were made possible, bugs that affected both gameplay and the economy in significant ways.
The effects of these have spread pretty deep into the gamemode and it would be quite a big challenge trying to revert the damage, This is the reason for my positive vote.

If survival happened to get reset premature, as this thread suggests which in no way I controle, There should be some good discussion in the staff/development team regarding the use of multiple worlds which was used this season,

Last edited:

HarrisKING

Legendary Pika
+1 from my side i already quitted Survival 4 weeks ago because of the toxicity and warp pvp wars etc imo removing the warp pvp would effect the behavior of people in survival.

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
The survival server needs improvement and bug fixes.

Modifications
- Find and fix all bugs
- Modify and balance all prices
- Some kits and gkits need to rework
- Claim plugin incorrect permission
- Remove advertising gems from creates.
- Improve Epic, Unique and Godly Create rank chances.
(Note: check all bugs report about survival. Fix them before reset)

New features
- Add ways to spend our game money.
- Update game version too
- Add something which increases players' needs. Maybe add sickness and increase hardcore mobs.
Etc bla bla bla....

Must reset survival as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.