Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Survival An earlier reset + changes for the new season

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Stella_xD

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
_Stella_xD

Suggestion:
An earlier reset + changes for the new season

Detailed description:
Since a lot of people recently have left/quit due to the massive fail of this season I think it's time to be over with it.

Why is this season failed?

> Due to all the dupe since the beginning right now all the money and a lot of the items are not legit. We've seen it all from duping money to duping ranks. Even right now there is a new dupe that was made for protection 5 and unbreaking 4 books /already reported/.

> All the war and toxicity pushed away a lot of players. Survival used to be a chill place with friendly relationships. Now the first thing you see when you join is that a new war has begun. It's obvious that people are bored and search for a way to compete.

How can we change it and make the new season better?

> Add /c quests so clans are able to compete against each other and get some kind of reward (giftcard or some kind of title) --> /c leaderboard to see the top clans.

> Build competitions but for a reward rank or giftcard, not PayPal.

> New crate only for pets - by that I mean you can win pets that give you different boosts which can help with grinding.

> New bigger pvp arena.

Reason(s):
Already a lot of people have quit survival and if we want to keep the gamemode alive we need some changes.

Last edited:

boopboopMC

Epic Pika
It y'all want this suggestion to be taken seriously, how about staying on topic. This isn't the place to be discussing this sort of thing. That's what Off Topic is for.

JustToGoody

The Pika
It y'all want this suggestion to be taken seriously, how about staying on topic. This isn't the place to be discussing this sort of thing. That's what Off Topic is for.
i agree Just bypassing this gay filter

Mobman2345

Pika Member
+1 I completely agree. This season has gone to crap, and this isnt just due to economic crash from the dupes. Its the toxicity that has been spreading from /warp pvp since day one. Survival is meant to be a gamemode for people to build, adventure and play in peace. The addition of the pvp arena has invited the toxic players of the factions and practice gamemodes, most of them dont even partake in actually building something significant, they are obsessed with pvp and there is constant back and forth insult flinging in the chat due to this. People are being hackusated every other day and to top it all off, the dupes of prot V and unbreaking 4 have further agitated this mess.

I know that warp pvp adds some fun to survival with the possibility of clan battles and whatnot, but in all honesty, things like those almost never happen. What does happen is 5 people ganging up on a single person simply because they feel like it. The only thing warp pvp has done is introduce large amounts toxicity into survival and warded off new and old alike, players who dislike this new "meta".

Edit: I have an idea.

Last edited:
OP
OP
_Stella_xD

_Stella_xD

Great Reporter
+1 I completely agree. This season has gone to crap, and this isnt just due to economic crash from the dupes. Its the toxicity that has been spreading from /warp pvp since day one. Survival is meant to be a gamemode for people to build, adventure and play in peace. The addition of the pvp arena has invited the toxic players of the factions and practice gamemodes, most of them dont even partake in actually building something significant, they are obsessed with pvp and there is constant back and forth insult flinging in the chat due to this. People are being hackusated every other day and to top it all off, the dupes of prot V and unbreaking 4 have further agitated this mess.

I know that warp pvp adds some fun to survival with the possibility of clan battles and whatnot, but in all honesty, things like those almost never happen. What does happen is 5 people ganging up on a single person simply because they feel like it. The only thing warp pvp has done is introduce large amounts toxicity into survival and warded off new and old alike, players who dislike this new "meta".

If the suggestion to reset survival early is accepted, I will be submitting a separate suggestion for the removal warp pvp, maybe I'll submit it before this one is denied or accepted. If you truly care about survival and want us to return to the simple days of building bases and trying to outbuild rival clans, push for pvp's removal.
The removal of warp pvp has already been suggested and i think denied because of negative feedback

Mobman2345

Pika Member
The removal of warp pvp has already been suggested and i think denied because of negative feedback
Unfortunate, still not letting this go though. We dont need these battle obsessed freaks in our gamemode

Status
Not open for further replies.