Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Survival An earlier reset + changes for the new season

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Stella_xD

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
_Stella_xD

Suggestion:
An earlier reset + changes for the new season

Detailed description:
Since a lot of people recently have left/quit due to the massive fail of this season I think it's time to be over with it.

Why is this season failed?

> Due to all the dupe since the beginning right now all the money and a lot of the items are not legit. We've seen it all from duping money to duping ranks. Even right now there is a new dupe that was made for protection 5 and unbreaking 4 books /already reported/.

> All the war and toxicity pushed away a lot of players. Survival used to be a chill place with friendly relationships. Now the first thing you see when you join is that a new war has begun. It's obvious that people are bored and search for a way to compete.

How can we change it and make the new season better?

> Add /c quests so clans are able to compete against each other and get some kind of reward (giftcard or some kind of title) --> /c leaderboard to see the top clans.

> Build competitions but for a reward rank or giftcard, not PayPal.

> New crate only for pets - by that I mean you can win pets that give you different boosts which can help with grinding.

> New bigger pvp arena.

Reason(s):
Already a lot of people have quit survival and if we want to keep the gamemode alive we need some changes.

Last edited:

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
I've seen enough about the info, i'm agree with all the statement all above. +1

Its better to reset survival then letting the survival community getting corrupted by toxicity and dupings. And most people will be mad about their builds getting remove if the reset gonna happen, but honestly this is just a game so people please do not take too much stress about it.

And yes this season is a absolutely fails. Maybe reset when Part 1 of Caves and Cliffs update release?

Pokefyre

Pika Lover
I've seen enough about the info, i'm agree with all the statement all above. +1

Its better to reset survival then letting the survival community getting corrupted by toxicity and dupings. And most people will be mad about their builds getting remove if the reset gonna happen, but honestly this is just a game so people please do not take too much stress about it.

And yes this season is a absolutely fails. Maybe reset when Part 1 of Caves and Cliffs update release?
Part one of caves and cliffs would be poggers there are so many more blocks we can use

iFkiller

Veteran
Minecraft Username:
_Stella_xD

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
Since a lot of people recently have left/quit due to the massive fail of this season I think it's time to be over with it.

> Due to all the dupe since the beginning right now all the money and a lot of the items are not legit. We've seen it all from duping money to duping ranks. Even right now there is a new dupe that was made for protection 5 and unbreaking 4 books /already reported/.

> All the war and toxicity pushed away a lot of players. Survival used to be a chill place with friendly relationships. Now the first thing you see when you join is that a new war has begun. It's obvious that people are bored and search for a way to compete.

> Add /c quests so clans are able to compete against each other and get some kind of reward (giftcard or some kind of title) --> /c leaderboard to see the top clans.

> Seasonal fly voucher - only in godly crates - legendary.

> New crate only for pets - by that I mean you can win pets that give you different boosts which can help with grinding.

> New bigger pvp arena.

Reason(s):
Already a lot of people have quit survival and if we want to keep the gamemode alive we need some changes.
Agreed with everything except for fly voucher, pets and of course pvp. About fly voucher I don't think fly command should be obtained so easily since it makes survival less vanilla and more op. Same goes for the pets. I like survival simple. As for the pvp making the map bigger won't change anything really. People will still be toxic. I just hope if survival does get reseted all the players who play for pvp leave and go to factions or other gamemodes

OP
OP
_Stella_xD

_Stella_xD

Great Reporter
Agreed with everything except for fly voucher, pets and of course pvp. About fly voucher I don't think fly command should be obtained so easily since it makes survival less vanilla and more op. Same goes for the pets. I like survival simple. As for the pvp making the map bigger won't change anything really. People will still be toxic. I just hope if survival does get reseted all the players who play for pvp leave and go to factions or other gamemodes
1st fly is useful but I suggest it to be the same rarety as ranks.... 2cd pets is something different and I feel like a lot people will like it and 3rd i suggested bigger pvp arena not because of toxic people but because the current one is kinda small and it will be good to have more space

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
- I think Seasonal Fly voucher will work well I guess, since all other gamemodes like OPFac, OPSkyblock, OPPrison has these things.

- Pet from crates? Honestly I would like that / or either you can tp with your pet to /spawn is even better.

- /warp pvp? HonestlyI want it to be completely remove from Survival but this will cause huge impact to decreasing Survival players but the good is less toxicity because for those other pvp player is "PvP is my life" which i doesnt really like at all.

DawdlingPrawn33

Rare Pika
Minecraft Username:
_Stella_xD

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

> Seasonal fly voucher - only in godly crates - legendary.

> New bigger pvp arena.

Reason(s):
+1
If Survival Gets a reset like this It will be cool and Survival will be back to the form it was before...

Pokefyre

Pika Lover
Personally I like pvp and it's fun but I feel that it has like you all have said gotten way to toxic and should not stay

Pokefyre

Pika Lover
Survival is supposed to be chill so you can build personally I turn chat off alot of times

boopboopMC

Epic Pika
+1, but on one condition:

Create a group of testers for this reset. Let the testers play on a test world with all of the features before they go live so that they could find bugs and dupes BEFORE the server is live. Then before the reset do a 1 day STRESS TEST on that server to see how lag is. This would give all users a chance to preview the new features. None of the progress would be saved, so there is no way to cheat in the live server. Of/c use a different seed. The biggest issues from the past 3 seasons have been lag, dupes, and bugs. All are extremely difficult problems to solve in their own right. Take the time do DO IT RIGHT rather than rushing a damn update out for the sake of getting a new update. I'd rather wait on this glitchy mess of a season for 2 months if it meant we'd get something more complete.

TL;DR
Test your resets sufficiently before releasing. Have a group of testers (maybe a new branch of the staff team) to give the server a good look for bugs, glitches, exploits, and anything else that can be found. Then host a stress test 1 day before the release to catch any major lag issues immediately, possibly like the lag bans from the beginning of this past season.

By taking these steps, one would hope for a much smoother season. One where bugs aren't the normal, but rather the exception.

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
um ok so I recently received 4 prot 5 books which only costed 24 emeralds. Someone called Passed_Shadow gave me this. Is he really that generous, or are these items duped...

Pokefyre

Pika Lover
um ok so I recently received 4 prot 5 books which only costed 24 emeralds. Someone called Passed_Shadow gave me this. Is he really that generous, or are these items duped...
They are duped and he is already known as a duper

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
Ok so first of all, why is he not banned. Second of all, am I getting banned for having an illegal item.

Status
Not open for further replies.