Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Global Allow Heart Indicators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokefyre

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
Pokefyre

Suggestion:
Allow Heart Indicators

Detailed description:
I know this just got suggested, But it is a very dumb rule. I don't think that Damage indicators give any unfair advantages as everyone can download it (even people with cracked accounts)
there are many reasons why this should be allowed again.​

Reason(s):
1. like I said above anyone can download it so it doesn't give an advantage to anyone because they can easily install one.
2. Every other server has it. I have never seen a server without either have indicators built in or allowed I don't feel like its fair if this is the only server I cant use it on
3. even minigames in this server has damage indicators built in.
4. it is practically impossible to tell if someone is using it and will just cause more false punishments
5. only a few of the entire server agreed with the "new rule". most of them are against it. (everyone I have talked to is against it)
6. the punishments are too hard, you can better using a hacked client (not that I suggest it!). it got the same punishment as having heart/dmg indicators. (perm ban if active)
7. damage indicator is on the ALLOWED list and at the same time on the DISALLOWED list. so even the management is confused what to do with the rule (https://pika-network.net/threads/allowed-disallowed-modifications.49835/)
I don't even know why you disallowed it in the first place but it should not be disallowed.​

Unawarely

The Pika
You can't understand my grammar? Are you dumb or something? (Don't worry its rhetorical)
If I am getting screenshared by a staff and they freeze me while I am on a client that has built-in Damage Indicators all I have to do is just disable them before I start screensharing. How will the staff know did I just disable them or were they disabled before?
"And how would you know? Did he turn them off once he was asked to screenshare or 2 months before that? Please explain that to me . . .

I think the issue has to do with your own honesty, and I'm sure staff can find out ways to check although like I said, I'm not saying how they would check.

Outscale

Banned
"And how would you know? Did he turn them off once he was asked to screenshare or 2 months before that? Please explain that to me . . .

I think the issue has to do with your own honesty, and I'm sure staff can find out ways to check although like I said, I'm not saying how they would check.
Somewhere in this thread you said that if a player is on a client that has some forbidden mods built-in(like macros on Lunar) that they won't get punished for it if its disabled right?
So if I am on a client that has built-in Damage Indicators and I get asked to Screenshare I could just disable the Damage Indicators in-game before the Screenshare and staff would never know I did it.

JacePlayZ

The Pika
Lock this to prevent further needless discussions ? Frenco will deny this either way :3
Stop boosting him. Bet that the admins didn't even read all of the discussion. Then also they gonna be like - DENIED.

Mrfatsojr

Veteran
Great Reporter
He accepts a suggestion that he thinks is good, even though there wasn't any discussion or votes on the suggestion..
Boosting or not i doubt frenco will even see both reasonings. I want it to be allowed on every gamemode besides practice. He told me that it'll stay disallowed globally.

JacePlayZ

The Pika
Boosting or not i doubt frenco will even see both reasonings. I want it to be allowed on every gamemode besides practice. He told me that it'll stay disallowed globally.
So he already "told" you? Huh? I mean he has decided to deny this suggestion then why isn't he doing it? I mean it is literally wasting our time. Most of the suggestions are getting ignored nowadays. Lmao.

Panas

Banned
Gamemodes where you need to know your opponents hearts have a heart indicator pre-built in the servers themselves.

Piko

Banned
254 replies What the HECK, Can someone just deny or accept this

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

my post has 2.1k replies wym 255 isn't anything
254 replies What the HECK, Can someone just deny or accept this

Piko

Banned
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

my post has 2.1k replies wym 255 isn't anything
Yeah but the diference between your post and this post is that your post is called
"Can we get this to be the most replied thread"
And this one is not

UpperGround

Great Reporter

no its called make this thread #1 replied
Yeah but the diference between your post and this post is that your post is called
"Can we get this to be the most replied thread"
And this one is not

Piko

Banned

no its called make this thread #1 replied
Same thing except different
point is there

Status
Not open for further replies.