Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Global Allow Heart Indicators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokefyre

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
Pokefyre

Suggestion:
Allow Heart Indicators

Detailed description:
I know this just got suggested, But it is a very dumb rule. I don't think that Damage indicators give any unfair advantages as everyone can download it (even people with cracked accounts)
there are many reasons why this should be allowed again.​

Reason(s):
1. like I said above anyone can download it so it doesn't give an advantage to anyone because they can easily install one.
2. Every other server has it. I have never seen a server without either have indicators built in or allowed I don't feel like its fair if this is the only server I cant use it on
3. even minigames in this server has damage indicators built in.
4. it is practically impossible to tell if someone is using it and will just cause more false punishments
5. only a few of the entire server agreed with the "new rule". most of them are against it. (everyone I have talked to is against it)
6. the punishments are too hard, you can better using a hacked client (not that I suggest it!). it got the same punishment as having heart/dmg indicators. (perm ban if active)
7. damage indicator is on the ALLOWED list and at the same time on the DISALLOWED list. so even the management is confused what to do with the rule (https://pika-network.net/threads/allowed-disallowed-modifications.49835/)
I don't even know why you disallowed it in the first place but it should not be disallowed.​

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
No way there will soon be a new rule about this all. the rules for having items active and inactive during a ss will stay the same. And since this can only be detected during a ss.

Outscale

Banned
wanted to add this aswell: armor HUD and potions status also gives a unfair advantage: With normal minecraft you need to open your inventory or see near the health bar how your armor is doing, With armor HUD you know when you need to switch armor so it doenst break and you can fix it later. Same with potions: Normal potions last 1:30-4:00 or 10:00 on opfactions, if you got potions status in your screen you know when you run out of str2 or speed 2(or any other effect as regeneration from your gapple etc.) so you can drink one faster to keep the extra speed and damage. So or disallow armor hud and potion status OR allow all.

Yoo chill we are trying to get a mod allowed not 2 good mods disallowed :')

Outscale

Banned
2. Mineplex has it disallowed, so does hypixel. If you can't or haven't played on these servers, does not mean EVERY other server allows it too.
We are talking about OPFactions can you go away? Hypixel and Mineplex.. Jesus

Outscale

Banned
-1 why would you want a damage indicator if most gamemodes that is needed have one on their own, like bedwars and skywars. About the download thing i wouldn't like to change my lunars client smoothness and switch on to forge just to have that advantage of looking at peoples' hearts
Lets make Lunar disallowed because new players might not know how to download the client

RyanDoesPvP

Legendary Pika
So whoever suggested that Damage Indicators should be allowed on OPFactions/Factions, you are telling me that i have to switch everytime i go to another gamemode? When i go to practice i need to turn it off and so on. What if i forget to turn them off?
This is pretty much giving STAFF more reason to SS other players, which on one side it's negative since the amount of false punishments, some staff abusing and so on. The staff team is just getting more & mpre reasons to screenshare a legit player and ban him. While the sheer amount of cheaters on Bedwars, skywars, practice and so on continues to not get any attention, again i'm not saying the staff aren't doing their job well enough, i'm saying that the other side of the server (cheaters, exploiters) are NOT getting any attention now.
On the positive side, i don't see anything positive. Everyone who plays a cracked minecraft server (PikaNetwork) can't download Lunar, BadLion (premium minecraft pvp clients , these don't have Damage indicators ) , and some cracked pvp clients (LabyMod) have the Damage Indicators BUILT IN .
This rule will make players get Premium accounts, install premium pvp clients and play. But what to do when those players visit some of the better Premium servers? They are going to stay on them and ditch Pika, that means Pika is just getting rid of it's playerbase.

From me a +1 for the server globally, not just Factions & OPFactions

And to you Unawarely, you depipe random, this isn't Hypixel ( Hypixel is a mainly minigames server) nor it is Mineplex (Mineplex is dead, and they had damage indicators built in before)
Alot of factions based , practice based , skyblock based server have damage indicators allowed

Last edited:

RyanDoesPvP

Legendary Pika
Lets make Lunar disallowed because new players might not know how to download the client
Nono let's make Lunar, and all premium clients disallowed, since Pika is a cracked server and said clients require you a premium account

Silver Wing

The Pika
This is a predefined message to bypass this annoying filter
+1

Jeez 3 pages already

Lammyta

Pika Member
We are talking about OPFactions can you go away? Hypixel and Mineplex.. Jesus
Telling me to go away does not mean I will go away.

I am not sure how dumb you are, but read the suggestion second part

"2. Every other server has it. I have never seen a server without either have indicators built in or allowed I don't feel like its fair if this is the only server I cant use it on"

Server and gamemodes, big difference

Outscale

Banned
Telling me to go away does not mean I will go away.

I am not sure how dumb you are, but read the suggestion second part

"2. Every other server has it. I have never seen a server without either have indicators built in or allowed I don't feel like its fair if this is the only server I cant use it on"

Server and gamemodes, big difference
He is talking about faction servers

JacePlayZ

The Pika
-1 why would you want a damage indicator if most gamemodes that is needed have one on their own, like bedwars and skywars. About the download thing i wouldn't like to change my lunars client smoothness and switch on to forge just to have that advantage of looking at peoples' hearts
Okay. Fr. Stop being senseless for a moment. No one is asking you to change your client and get forge. Get it if you want. Don't get it if you don't want it. You don't even play factions nowadays. You probs used to play before, I don't know, but yeah. Most of the people who -1 this has like no sense of factions tbh. Like just stop talking when you don't know things. We play factions and we know why we need Damage Indicators. I won't tell you all the reasons why we need them because those are already listed above. Read them once more if you want to. If you don't agree with this being added in your favorite game mode, then say "+1., but only in Op Factions", at least.

Its clearly an advantage over other players.
It isn't our problem 7yr old kids don't know how to install certain mods and MOST of the players don't have armor status mod/status effect mod. Isn't that an advantage too? Talk about that? (Not telling to disallow them or you will just lose ALL the player base from factions don't think you are that dumb. MCMMO AND KB BEING WEIRD AS F**K is the biggest problem and that completely F*cks game sense. You know? So don't even say "use game sense instead of damage indicators".
1. Everyone can easily install hack clients too.
2. Mineplex has it disallowed, so does hypixel. If you can't or haven't played on these servers, does not mean EVERY other server allows it too.
3. If minigames has it built-in, why does it need to be allowed everywhere, in every server there is a built-in damage indicator for PLAYERS ONLY for Skywars and Bedwars?
4. Staff can find out, if they ss you.
5. Everyone you talked to is against it, it's not like they will listen to the negative opinions more, and if you read the suggestion made over this, it had good points of why it should be disallowed.
6. Instead you could make a suggestion for making the punishments less harsh.
7. It probably was a mistake, just make a bug report or something.

These are my opinions, and by these opinions, it's obvious that this is a -1 from me.
First of all. What do you mean by "Everyone can easily install hack clients too"? Doesn't make sense to me.

Second, this ain't Miniplex or Hypixel. Don't even compare ty.

Third, "Players only"? I mean NPC's don't really play competitive, do they? And you say that if minigames have it built-in then we don't need it on any other game mode. Omg. Smart. We gonna use minigames built-in damage indicator on Op Factions. Bro we just got a solution @Thief !!

This suggestion is about making it legal. Wdym staff can find out? If it ain't even legal yet? Not a valid opinion!

"EVERYONE" Big word, you know. Most of the people (who really understood this suggestion), want it. Don't try to dominate others with the word everyone. I have seen suggestions with 0 or less than 0 votes get accepted.

BRO IF NO ONE IS GOING TO USE IT, THEN WHY WOULD ANYONE GET PUNISHED FR DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. RULEBREAKERS COULD GET THEIR A KICKED IRDC WE TALKING ABOUT MAKING IT LEGAL !!!!

I didn't quite understand the 7th opinion lmao.
^^^^^^^^
This argument is cringy, anyhow Neutral from me.
Any reasons?

Peace.
Have a good day!

JacePlayZ

The Pika
Stop pissing me off with senseless sh*t.

Have a good day!

JacePlayZ

Status
Not open for further replies.